Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch warframe partner

(NSW)shadowmega

https://www.warframe.com/community/partnercriteria

Specifically,

To become a Warframe Partner your channel must:

- Create weekly Warframe content
- Have at least 2,500 followers or subscribers
- Have a history of compelling Warframe content (just so we can check your style)
- Be a valuable addition to the Warframe community
- Contain high-quality content
- Have Two-Factor Authentication active on the main Warframe account. Learn more about 2FA here.
- Be run by an individual of 18 years of age or older

So no hard requirement on daily viewers to apply and then, they handle the ticket on a case by case basis.

1 minute ago, (NSW)shadowmega said:

Hey i was wondering how many viewers a day on twitch would u have to have a partnership with DE

• Create weekly Warframe content
  • Have at least 2,500 followers or subscribers
  • Have a history of compelling Warframe content (just so we can check your style)
  • Be a valuable addition to the Warframe community
  • Contain high-quality content
  • Have Two-Factor Authentication active on the main Warframe account. Learn more about 2FA here.
  • Be run by an individual of 18 years of age or older

I know chilled warframe partners that don't even break 20 viewers daily regularly and some warframe partners that are so brain numbing that you wonder how they have over 500. So views don't mean squat, your content does. 

6 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

• Create weekly Warframe content
  • Have at least 2,500 followers or subscribers
  • Have a history of compelling Warframe content (just so we can check your style)
  • Be a valuable addition to the Warframe community
  • Contain high-quality content
  • Have Two-Factor Authentication active on the main Warframe account. Learn more about 2FA here.
  • Be run by an individual of 18 years of age or older

I know chilled warframe partners that don't even break 20 viewers daily regularly and some warframe partners that are so brain numbing that you wonder how they have over 500. So views don't mean squat, your content does. 

I mean. People usually go to twitch to watch mind numbing content so it makes sense. Also Warframe is more or less an already mind numbing game...

Just now, stormy505 said:

I mean. People usually go to twitch to watch mind numbing content so it makes sense. Also Warframe is more or less an already mind numbing game...

Not saying that there are people out there that if you sang on twitch "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands" Not only will they confuse which body part to clap with but they'll report said person for assuming ones enjoyment levels.