(NSW)AVICK

PROBLEMS SWITCHING TO OPERATOR AND BACK TO FRAME

Most of the time when I swap to operator and use dash for Regen Energy and back to frame, buttons stop working properly.

Spam abilities instead of jump for example or can’t fire the gun, things like that.

I need to swap and dash again to unlock buttons and make them work properly.

Please fix!

Edited by (NSW)AVICK
  • Upvote 4

Noticed this too, and it happens quite often. It's like the game thinks R1 is being pressed all the time, and spams abilities when using controls.

Also doesn't let you switch sprint on/off with the left analog clicks (this is how i always check now to know if i am glitched or not before i press anything else),

Aiming, firing also doesn't work.

Issue usually goes away by long-pressing R1, but at that time you probably spent all the energy on a skill spam you didn't want.

I've had this happen several times, but also once without even switching to the operator, with it saying an ability is in use no matter what I press, and also unable to use my melee weapon or guns. Usually can either shoot or melee, not both, when it happens.

Just finished TWW. I have my buttons set so that L is click instead of hold. Definitely experienced issues with this during and after the mission, using my Pro Controller. Haven't used JoyCon/handheld yet to test. 

Yeah same for me. Thought my switch joycons were broke because of it but others having similar issues. Sometimes I switch to operator mode, energising dash, back to warframe and its smooth and feels good. Other times I get to operator, slide and nothing happens or can't get back to warframe mode or when I get to warframe mode, I can't use aim down sights or abilities because its like its stuck so I have to go into operator to get back into warframe normally etc etc etc. Very buggy and be nice if it's gets sorted so it's less random. 

I confirm this is still an issue. After transferring to Operator mode and back to Frame, it's as if R button is pressed in secondary layer / abilities get activated. Transferring second time returns controls to normal. Gets more and more annoying with time.

having the same issue, its a real problem, swap out, swap back try cast ult and all it does is change weapons

I've had this issue since I got the operator. Switching to my operator then back, disables ALL buttons. But when you press L to slide, he comes back out. So you gotta transfer back into the Warframe again, and it'll fix it for the rest of the game. Thought it'd be fixed by now

Posted (edited)

A new beautiful bug 👇

When I returned to the warframe this became invisible. I tried a couple of times to get in and out but nothing has changed.

In another situation I could no longer regain control of the warframe. But I doubt if I believe it was due to the host's internet connection.

Edited by (NSW)Foit06

Man, I haven't had this glitch since I unlocked the playable operator, but right now it's consistently happening. And it's devastating to uselessly launch your 100 cost ability on low energy Warframes and/or missions that drop very little energy.

If it helps, using Zephyr, no focus lens, basically haven't done mission progress past Second Dream as it concerns operator usage (no Quill standing, operator Amps, and other such). I play with custom controls, but haven't messed with toggle settings so they are the default hold settings, although I wish I could mess with channeling, it feels very bad as a toggle....

Good to know I'm not the only one this happens to. Considering the OP posted this in December and the issues still persists in June, is there a way we can have someone from DE look into this? Seems they have not