Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker: Orokin Operator or Umbra-like?

(PSN)ArlenFiers

So I made a long post forever ago called Stalker the Orokin Operator. Ill eventually add the link to it. We discussed several spoiler related things so be aware if you haven’t done Second Dream yet...but like for real if you haven’t please go do that. Skill Up said masterstroke and he wasn’t kidding.

This is more a current take on the idea of who the Stalker really is. He’s coming back, we know that. He’s going to play some major role (I’m expecting PVP dark souls world invasion like we talked about and the devs hinted) But who is he really? With new light revealed about what Warframes really are with The Sacrfice mission, I’m curious what the community thinks about what my title implies. 

Another Operator? Another Umbra? What is the Stalker’s deal?

Edited by (PS4)ArlenFiers

1 minute ago, (PS4)ArlenFiers said:

I have no idea what that means.

ive been gone from Warframe for too long.

(also running level 10 frame with no mods on Hydron as we speak and Stalker just invaded. GTGFAST)

Rebecca, on a recent livestream, made it very clear that Floofs (stuffed animals for your ship) are PRIORITY RED atm. Sorry but your features won't be added for the forseeable future

• Like 1

22 hours ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Grab your Secura Penta and your Gram Prime, put your floofs in a circle and summon back space mom.

Gentleframes and ladyframes, I have now put Space Mom’s helm on my fat kubrow’s head. The lights are dimmed, and this Kiddo is ready to begin...the ritual...

ooooohhhooooo

shimini shamini...BRING BACK MY SPACE MOMMY!!!!

it is done...this house...is clean.

Edited by (PS4)ArlenFiers

On 2018-12-19 at 3:04 PM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

this post is a mess...also real talk though is space mom evil now or what? :(

Okay look I tried to start it off serious, and I’m still waiting for some serious discussion like my last thread topic but...come on! It’s the Space Christmas season fella. LET YOUR TENNO CHEER COME OUT!

What is the next Warframe going to be Bahumbugframe? 

....Scrouge McTenno?

The Krampus Stalker?

whatever I tried...merry Spacemass everybody.

On 2018-12-26 at 12:54 AM, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

Stalker is most likely like umbra, along with his acolytes too. Tho could be of hybrid warframe cause of his ability to other frames powers.
stalker can use ashes telaport, mirages 4th, excals 4th.

See that’s a new thing that I was wondering about since recent development! Stalker is aparently a Low Gaurdian but who says one of their kind couldn’t have been a Tenno dedicated to the Orokin? A Tenno who didn’t want to betray Orokin society not because they were brainwashed too, but because they thought the end of Orokin of society would be the downfall of so many lives in the Sol system. Like any noble Dax, they believed the Orokin(no matter how corrupt) kept the system in order. True I don’t believe the Orokin were good or really needed, but the Stalker did, and in a sense she(because I’m biased and want her to be revealed as a red head Asian girl) is right.

Still the Umbra Stalker theory could be a great plot element to, and honestly not even negate the fantasy one I just stated above.

On 2018-12-18 at 6:30 AM, (PS4)ArlenFiers said:

So I made a long post forever ago called Stalker the Orokin Operator. Ill eventually add the link to it. We discussed several spoiler related things so be aware if you haven’t done Second Dream yet...but like for real if you haven’t please go do that. Skill Up said masterstroke and he wasn’t kidding.

This is more a current take on the idea of who the Stalker really is. He’s coming back, we know that. He’s going to play some major role (I’m expecting PVP dark souls world invasion like we talked about and the devs hinted) But who is he really? With new light revealed about what Warframes really are with The Sacrfice mission, I’m curious what the community thinks about what my title implies. 

Another Operator? Another Umbra? What is the Stalker’s deal?

I was thinking that he might be of Orokin descent since there is lore abut him where he is stated to have been in the Orokin courthouse when the Tenno went psycho on everyone in the court.

His main deal is just that he wants the Tenno to face justice for what they had done, but it does seem that there is much more to him.

He is also shown to have had some sort of allegiance with the Sentients as well, but that might have changed following the destruction of Hunhow.

Edited by (XB1)xBLADEPANTHERx

5 hours ago, (XB1)xBLADEPANTHERx said:

I was thinking that he might be of Orokin descent since there is lore abut him where he is stated to have been in the Orokin courthouse when the Tenno went psycho on everyone in the court.

His main deal is just that he wants the Tenno to face justice for what they had done, but it does seem that there is much more to him.

He is also shown to have had some sort of allegiance with the Sentients as well, but that might have changed following the destruction of Hunhow.

So here’s something I don’t know if we know already. Is a Low Gaurdian actually Orokin? What I mean is: Could the Stalker have been someone born to the Orokin Elite or would he have to be of a lower caste in society? And if lower caste then what kind? 

As a story writer I wonder if the Stalker wants to bring vengeance on the Tenno because he was someone who was brainwashed by Orokin society, someone who was born into Orokin nobility or lower nobility(like Dax I roughly mean), or if he was actually a child of Orokin descent on the ship accident that created or Tenno?

So the refresher I need one of you lovely folks to clarify is: Where the Tenno children ”Orokin”