Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

saryn is easy?

SebaZOscure

Question

19 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, SebaZOscure said:

the way to obtain it is easy or only paying $?

Base Saryn is obtained as one of the last frames on the Star Chart (Sedna, ~ LV40 enemies) or you buy her right away for plat in the market.

Her prime can only be bought atm for plat from other players via trading since it's vaulted (not farmable rn)

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 2

Not easy, no. The mission in which you get her is on Sedna, and the boss fight CAN be tedious. Depends on your squad members.

But since you're new, I dont think you should focus on a single frame like that. You dont even know the game mechanics that well, and you've already decided that this is the frame you want.

Id suggest you just keep playing normally with whatever frame you pick. Farm for Rhino and then decide from there.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CyberPrimate said:

But since you're new, I dont think you should focus on a single frame like that. You dont even know the game mechanics that well, and you've already decided that this is the frame you want.

Id suggest you just keep playing normally with whatever frame you pick. Farm for Rhino and then decide from there. 

a friend has been helping me to farm rhino, even though i don't like it very much xd

Well, i see Saryn is difficult to obtain it 😕 there is no other option than continue playing with the one i have until the farm opportunity comes up if i can.

2 minutes ago, SebaZOscure said:

a friend has been helping me to farm rhino, even though i don't like it very much xd

Well, i see Saryn is difficult to obtain it 😕 there is no other option than continue playing with the one i have until the farm opportunity comes up if i can.

I got Saryn when I was MR 17. About 600+ hours into the game.

Trust me, the amount of available frames, strategies and builds we've got you wont be bored until you can get her.

Don't focus on the frame as much. Your first priority is leveling your mods.

I see a lot of new players running one of the OP or the latest frames, E.G. Saryn, Garuda, barely moded and wonder why they don't wreck.

Saryn requires a very distinct mod setup to be truly op, that you won't be able to acquire for quite some time, unless you buy those with plat early on. So just play the game at your own pace, don't focus on one frame, because you'll be disappointed.

Edited by Ver1dian
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SebaZOscure said:

Yes, this. Or a friend / clan mate could taxi you there a few times and you could get all the parts within an hour.

Edited by DarthKadra

vor 2 Stunden schrieb SebaZOscure:

Hi guys, i'm new in Warframe and before entering the game i had already researched the characters, at the moment the only warframe that interests me is Saryn but it is not free in the selection of the first character, the way to obtain it is easy or only paying $?

Saryn isn't available from start, to be sure you only can get her if you reach the Sedna. Which is the last Planet you'll unlook. So if you want to play her NOW you have to buy her. If you just want to play the game and play her later: go through the starmap until you reach Sedna. 

Second option: if someone takes you to Sedna you can farm her - but this will be hard for a new Player (due to lag of good equipment/mods)

but best option is to play the game, take your time, and get her later. Saryn is a good frame but harder to play then most say. need some experience.

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease

3 hours ago, CyberPrimate said:

This. At the time when I started playing Warframe I had plans for which frames I want based on wiki search. Now after playing for a while and trying out most of frames I have scrapped every single frame I thought to be awesome before and am instead frequently using some frames I thought I would never use. Just play the game, get frame blueprints from missions and relics and craft those that you can, try them out and see if they work for you.

P.S.

I thought Saryn is awesome as well until I got her. I mean she is definitely an awesome frame and I like to have Saryn in team but I didn't like to use her myself. It just felt very boring to use her.

I know many people already answered your question but I wanna put in my part too.

Warframe is a grindy game- not everything is free like you were confused about at the start of your question, you get Saryn by killing Kela in her Rathuum, mutliple times, if you're lucky 3 times, but we all know RNG doesn't love us.

The thing you need to focus right now is on getting weapons, leveling said weapons, same with Frames.

You also can't really judge a frame from its description, like you said you researched them. For example, I really hated Harrow at one point, I didn't like how he played (When I never had him in the first place.) I would say that his abilities suck and were lame to use.

Look at me now, I praise the void and my favourite frame is Harrow, just because a friend was farming Harrow and I wanted to get him at the same time he did (He still doesn't have him @Electronicle).

You need to figure out your playstyle ASAP, for example DPS? Try Mesa, Volt, Excalibur, maybe Ash, and some others I am too lazy to name.

PEACE

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Herrwann69:

At the beginning of the game ? Without the endgame mods ? Not at all.

uhm, what exactly is a endgame mod? o0

but for sure, saryn need a good build to be good. also you have to know how her abilitys work to be efficient.

Edited by (PS4)NewcastleDisease
typo

il y a 7 minutes, (PS4)NewcastleDisease a dit :

uhm, what exactly is a endgame mod? o0

but for sure, saryn need a good build to be good. also you have to know how her abilitys work to be efficient.

Corrupted mods, primed mods. Those mods you cannot drop or levelup easily before you are deep on the star map.

I love playing saryn and imo she has a fantastic dmg output. However, she isn't the easiest to obtain, she is squishy, and requires specific mods to be good. But if you dont mind staying very mobile in your missions and working for these mods then she can be a lot of fun.

Maybe don't focus all of your time on grinding for her as a new player because there's a lot you can experience, but if your friend will taxi you there like other people have said then sure why not.

On 2018-12-18 at 1:51 AM, SebaZOscure said:

The good news about Rhino is he's one of the frames that is key to cheesing Kayla De Thaym. His roar is a damage buff and his stomp actually works on most bosses, so you just pair Rhino with some other high damage frame (or just a really high burst damage weapon if you're solo) and just go to town.

You should try to collect as many frames as you can, because strategy is actually really important in this game. While there are a fair amount of persistent metas, there's all sorts of specific strategies and even the overarching metas tend to feature completely different frames between them. There's frames you use for speedrunning, frames for strict horde mode gameplay, yet others for boss killing, there's even a bunch of oddball oneoffs you'll find.

I. E. Oberon has an augment that actually saves teammates from dying, which gives him specifically an incredibly useful niche in Arbitrations, something you'll want to do way later when you finish the starchart. There's only a small handful of frames that don't have a real use, so just build everything that sounds interesting to you.

Edited by XaoGarrent