Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you add more music categories fortuna, for matchmaking, elevators, archwing, and travel? Relay Station and Cetus are abit boring, and Fortuna doesnt have

(PSN)santospizarro

cheetos, I forgot what i was going to write, but what matters is taht there be some new music and sound effects added to all the game areas where posible, i think some additional sound effects and music would make the games replayability good to have some church music and other acustic things and guitars, i think the intro and playstation could also use some rework, or themes. as for fortuna, it should have some additional rewards, entry credit/resource  or PARTICIPATION voucher since players do participate and help out, and they are comming from so many different factions and warframe backgriounds, so the need for more ships, music, and rewards in matchmaking is definetly a good idea to make some minigames, or at least some other animations/game changers.

all the warframes dont have enough non-combat features, or passive traits to make walking around and traveling or stealth elements, which makes sound design a problem, walking around town is only interesting because the villagers are talkative and compelling, but the areas are dark and beautiful enough to move in, but standing around without chatting is the problem for many who dont know game, i think you should have some small sounds, and features added, minigames, pause menu features that also thre are colorful and interesting to watch. Maybe you can feature some small ship game, include the racing portion, or add some memes, zoom thingyiesthings.