Is Stone Skin worth for Rhino Prime?

Marakai

Question

5 answers to this question

If you want to "win more", then i guess... Same with arcanes or armor aura\simaris mod. But in reality, if you use(and you should, if not) ironclad charge - any decent amount of armor+ability strength will give you ridiculous amount of iron skin armor that will carry you through any content that game could throw at you.

Edited by Sormaran

2 minutes ago, Sormaran said:

If you want to "win more", then i guess... Same with arcanes or armor aura\simaris mod. But in reality, if you use(and you should, if not) ironclad charge - any decent amount of armor+ability strength will give you ridiculous amount of iron skin armor that will carry you through any content that game could throw at you.

Yes, I use Ironclad charge and balanced 160/105/100/279 build so I can use Ironclad Charge + have high damage buff.

I just wonder if + 60 armor is worth investing my time now or should I go for Madurai dmg passives first.

3 minutes ago, Marakai said:

I just wonder if + 60 armor is worth investing my time now or should I go for Madurai dmg passives first.

As i said, if you want to win more. You probably will never get the feeling "damn, if only i had that buff". But there's no downside of having it gameplay wise, so its all about you willing to invest time into it or not.

Edited by Sormaran

Not sure it works as base armor. I never tested it but I guess Rhino would be a good test subject.

These are comparison values for 254% Power Strength and Steel Fiber assuming you charge 3 enemies.

Iron Clad 3 Enemies at 127% per (254% Power Strength)
1200 + ( 2.5 * [275 * (1 + 1.1)] * ( 1 + 2.54) * 3.81 = 20,672

Iron Clad 3 Enemies at 127% per (254% Power Strength) + Stone Skin Base Armor
1200 + ( 2.5 * [ (60 + 275) * (1 + 1.1)] * ( 1 + 2.54) * 3.81 = 24,921

Iron Clad 3 Enemies at 127% per (254% Power Strength) + Stone Skin non-Base Armor
1200 + ( 2.5 * [60 + 275 * (1 + 1.1)] * ( 1 + 2.54) * 3.81 = 22,696

I'll have to test if Stone Skin is base armor or not at some point.