Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear wheel is nice but...

-TSA-raku

1 hour ago, -TSA-raku said:

an option to lock the wheel

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, -TSA-raku said:

Havin the trouble when u need to use the wheel when there r alot of enemies and u want to scan the simaris target is not fun at all

You can bind hotkeys for first 12 gear wheel items in Options menu.

2 hours ago, Syasob said:

What do you mean?

You can bind hotkeys for first 12 gear wheel items in Options menu.

Why do i need to hotkey 12 more items, there should be a lock that the positions stay the same even when u go deep into the gear wheel 

16 hours ago, -TSA-raku said:

Why do i need to hotkey 12 more items, there should be a lock that the positions stay the same even when u go deep into the gear wheel 

And what if you need to get back to the start? You'll have to scroll all the way back.

May be you just should sort items better? Put the most frequent items on the first layer, remove duplicates (like fishing stuff, no need to have them all on the spiral) that really helps.

12 hours ago, (PS4)Firebrandd said:

That's nice...for you M&K players. Those of us on console that prefer not to have M&K to play don't have that hotkey option

And what do you suggest? Locking wheel on the last used layer really have arguable benefits and solid flaws.

2 hours ago, Syasob said:

And what do you suggest? Locking wheel on the last used layer really have arguable benefits and solid flaws.

Why not just give an option where u can lock the gear wheel. Its not like ppl r forced to use it, dunno why u hate the idea for an QoL option but nvm, its warframe and ppl hate it when there is an option but love it to get casual 

23 minutes ago, -TSA-raku said:

Why not just give an option where u can lock the gear wheel. Its not like ppl r forced to use it, dunno why u hate the idea for an QoL option but nvm, its warframe and ppl hate it when there is an option but love it to get casual 

I don't hate your idea. Just tried to understand what was bugged since you posted the topic in 'Fortuna Bugs' subforum.

3 hours ago, Syasob said:

I don't hate your idea. Just tried to understand what was bugged since you posted the topic in 'Fortuna Bugs' subforum.

well how about u link it from the start and tell me about it and now talk and post that everything i say is wrong -_-

On 2018-12-18 at 8:24 PM, stupidfkingaliasrules said:

Wish they'd give us the option to choose our layout instead of forcing us to play with a controller oriented hot key gear wheel thing.

I hate this new one so much; it's such a pain in the ass.

There are many things we wish DE would give us an option or toggle for but apparently they are uninterested in ever giving us toggles because that would be admitting that not all players are in love with the horrible changes they force upon us.