Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update! However the changes to Titania are too small to make a significant difference.

Lantern:- Lantern is "better tethered" yes but core of the problem was it would move from the position it was cast on when hit by bullets. Which still happens and that messes with the total CC since on the open world one enemy not being under cc is enough to kill her. It does return to original position but its slow and it would be preferred if the lantern did not interact with bullets at all or acted like nyx's mind control ability and absorb dmg into itself that will be dealt out on explosion.

Tribute : One of the problems with tribute has always been that 90% of the time you only get Dust since those enemies spawn the most. In a controlled area like Hydron the difference is not as noticeable but in any other map it is. So the other buffs rarely get any use if at all. The second problem with tribute is it makes you venture into the middle of enemies to retrieve the buff which usually ends up killing titania especially if she had no other buffs prior or wasn't within lantern/any cc area. Suggested changes would be to tribute buffs/debuffs randomly BASED OFF of enemies and to make the tributes function more like Spellbind (aoe and buff spreads to allies as well) and instead of starting on max stack make it give half stack/cast since its aoe.

You returned staticor quick fire to 2m "as intended". Come now, if 2m was the intended value, you would have changed it back within a week of you buffing it, especially after all of the partner videos praising it. Have some confidence in your changes, the "intended" bit of the note is unnecessary.

Primary/Secondary weapon. for arche wing weapons was the thing i was waiting for. hev the weapon as gear wheel weapon wit 10 min coldown is meh.rather hev it so u just equip it after instaling the Gravmag as  Primary/Secondary weapon. 

Sooo, I am not going to cry until I acually saw Magus Repair ingame, but from the description it reads as if Vazarin just got really unnecessery for most people.

When I read Magus Repair's tool tip I was like: Holy, just imagine Unairu with this arcane. You are invisible, if you get hit you take 80% reduced damage and in case someone still lost HP, he is just going to heal up again. The only thing the Unairu player needs is energy pads.

Well, lets wait until I see it ingame

Either Octavia's Mallet or Metronome bugs out the base capture mission.  I'm not sure if both or just one or the other, but capturing the base without using either of those powers works with Octavia, but using them will cause nothing to happen once the timer expires.

This has been the case since Fortuna's release, but now it's a progression stopper unless you make do with half her kit or just use a different frame.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Staticor Changes:

• Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.
  • Charged fire projectile speed increased.
  • Mag size increased from 45 to 48.
  • Ammo capacity increased from 270 to 288.
  • Clip size no longer affects charge time and is now set at 1 sec.
  • Charged fire now deals self damage.
  • Reduced the shockwave distortion FX. 

A lie and a nerf. Tonkor's even more worthless. Simulor's still worthless. At least Tombfinger should work properly now.

Not in favor of the new Corpus Locker look. Plus the special cache on sabotage missions is now harder to spot, the case is a bit darker than the regular locked ones and the bar that is white on the ones you can open is dark like the locked ones for the cache.

1 hour ago, Zt.A said:

Primary/Secondary weapon. for arche wing weapons was the thing i was waiting for. hev the weapon as gear wheel weapon wit 10 min coldown is meh.rather hev it so u just equip it after instaling the Gravmag as  Primary/Secondary weapon. 

yep... i'm hyped for rhino with gratler... now i'm sad
archwing is non-usable in this form, cuz this is a big non-sense

anyway
-K-drives still glitched 😧

DE is like grinch... sadly not Nef steal happy, DE do it ;_;

Profit Taker is a bit too rough I feel. The damage Profit Taker takes is fine I think but the output needs to be brought down a notch or two. As a 195% power strength Oberon having myself and other players under the effect of Renewal with the bonus armor all getting one shot back to back makes it seem like unless you are a Rhino, Inaros, or some other near invincible frame you have no use being in the fight.

Archived