Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, stenly89 said:

what is the point of making a weapon /or a warframe/ great, when your just going to crap it up again. Having such slow projectile flight speed, it must have a minimum of 5m radius. 
But look at the "big" improvements DE made:

• Charged fire projectile speed increased.
  • Mag size increased from 45 to 48.
  • Ammo capacity increased from 270 to 288.
  • Clip size no longer affects charge time and is now set at 1 sec.
  • Charged fire now deals self damage.
  • Reduced the shockwave distortion FX
    :facepalm:
    who cares about that, heck you can make the mag 40, the amo 250 and remove the charged fire cuz it's stupid /even more with the self-damage/, but make the  AOE bigger, so that way you dont have to empty the entire clip just to hit a moving target form 25m, or you could make  the projectile flight speed like that of a bullet and having instant hits

Honestly! I dont get it.... I feel like every gun they have thats futuristic different or fun gets nerfed EXCEPT the Ignis/Amprex Which are both way more BROKEN then Staticor with a WAY larger aoe and clear speed but according to DE? those guns are WORKING AS INTENDED! What a joke....

2 minutes ago, PullnCardz said:

Honestly! I dont get it.... I feel like every gun they have thats futuristic different or fun gets nerfed EXCEPT the Ignis/Amprex Which are both way more op then Staticor with a WAY larger aoe and clear speed if built correctly but according to DE? those guns are WORKING ASS INTENDED! What a joke....

please don't give them any ideas, i love my ignis the way it is 

Hello there, one question, DE, why do you create new content? I will not write about Orb Mothers, high requirements for new content, some unnessecary nerfs, strange warframe reworks and all other stuff that was mantioned above. My target for today is Barook and he is... Okay, really. No, he is even fun, but we will forget him in a few weeks as was with Garuda and with Revenant before (my personal broken trust). So, I will repeat my question. DE, why do you create new content? Maybe it is better to cooperate with community? Maybe you should ask our oppinion? Maybe you have lost yourselves in the rutine of "working to be paid for living"? You have a great people enjoing your game, a great potential for upgrading every peace of your world at a new level, but you stick to creating frames with abilities of dmg/dot/cc/heal/def. Haven't you enjoyed creating Limbo? I know he is quite a strange character, but very and very unique, viable, fun and interactive. Don't you want to create a super unique missions, quests, maps and stories?

No? Okay, keep informing community where do you spend our money, we are gratefull for this communication. If you have the main income from passersby, I will understand why do you create a hype content that is quite unpleasent at a closer look. Hope your new policy of "hyping players back to game" makes you happy.

I am really sorry to say all that things. I know, you worked hard to bring us this update before holidays, but the problem for me is that you create the things that are quite optional for us or just not what we would like. Sorry, and thank you for your work. There would be new players the next year. My money deserves more.

Thank you for actually fixing the Staticor, we have enough cheese in this game and it was getting out of control. Now we can only hope for a Mesa, Saryn, Volt change as well so we can put the 0-skill players to rest.

One thing I would like to see is an option to skip dialog for the new bounties. I hate being forced to watch 3 minutes of the same dialog over and over when trying to kill the spider or farm for mods/resources.

I was reading teh new stuff for this patch and super excited. Then I saw the new Boss guy needs Max rank in Solaris..which I still haven't got. In spite of earning enough STanding in total, but those stupid Bonds never drop. How hard would it be to give us a choice of reward sometimes? As it is, I am already OVER the 'content' in Fortuna. Doing the same bounty 50 times... is not fun any more.

The new WF looked cool too..oh wait, needs 150 of some alloy. Which apparently drops for containers as well as mining. So maybe I will have some..yes, a whole 10. Then needing the Torids, and Vox standing, which requires MORE torids to advance the ranks. I think I have about had enough. Any excitement and fun I felt on see the new zone (and it IS awesome) has just evaporated..first with the Round 1 grind (garuda and solaris standing..not to mention guns and moas) and now another faction, with even more of a grind.

I think I will just wait for Nidus Prime.

did 6 runs so far.. i really like the battle with profit-taker, it's just weird that i need to bring chroma if i want to solo because if i bring another frame, i cant kill it in the last 5 minutes because even with max geared imperator vandal, i'm still out of ammo and i need to wait for that weird cooldown to be able to continue shooting the spider.. but overall i like the battle and the only thing that still bugged me is its reward.. tempted to buy baruuk with plat, since i cant get gyromag from the bounty, not to mention atmo system..

24 minutes ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

Thank you for actually fixing the Staticor, we have enough cheese in this game and it was getting out of control. Now we can only hope for a Mesa, Saryn, Volt change as well so we can put the 0-skill players to rest.

if that's what makes you happy i suggest DE removes all AOE abilities and weapons from the game. No more !............after all it is better to be at balls-grabbing distance from the enemy to be able to kill them (for melee), and no slam attacks, or have laser sight aiming for a far-away kill (never mind the stutter form the potato PC you'r gaming on the ''ïncredible high-speed internet'' of the Host...........don't get lagg get you down.

if you don't like how others are playing, than go solo or make a party with friends that share your point of view, and just enjoy the game, because that is what's realy important, to enjoy the time you spend in the game, and by nerfing the things we've grown to love, DE takes a fair bit of that joy.......

if you don't like weapons or abilities that have un AOE than don't use them, do what ever makes you happy, but other players like using that kind of stuff, and it's quick and effective for different farms, and not about having 0-skill or infinity-skill......................

i like to finish by saying that i am not trying to offend you, just bare in mind that you're  not the only player in the game, and there as many different play styles as there are players.

I gotta say, that Baruuk is a fun frame to play with. Love the sound design of his abilities and i like his design overall. Its distinctive, but not a christmass tree.

I do love his abilities, and they all have a strong punch to them (No pun intended) when you use them, the weight and power behind them. From a artistic standpoint, Baruuk is fantastic.

But i got a suggestion. Please dont do what you did with Umbra's Radial Howl and Khora's Strangledome, where it got changed into a quicker, cheaper variant where its original flavour was lost. Im talking about ofcorse Baruuk's second ability that causes enemies to slow down and then fall asleep to be open to finishers. That abiltiy is obviosuly alot slower than Excaliber's Radial Blind or other abilities, but its presentation and overall effect via a artisitic design, its fantastic and its what i love best.

Its probably just me being an artist who has her own opinion and like things differently, i just wanted to share my view on things.

22 hours ago, Synpai said:

Staticor Changes:

• Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.
  • Charged fire projectile speed increased.
  • Mag size increased from 45 to 48.
  • Ammo capacity increased from 270 to 288.
  • Clip size no longer affects charge time and is now set at 1 sec.
  • Charged fire now deals self damage.
  • Reduced the shockwave distortion FX.

I should also point out, that you've increased the projectile speed overall and not just for the charged fire.....sadly feels not absolutely terrible but then again it's not working as intended. :] 

As someone who has gradually gone from hating Titania to actually enjoying her unique frantic, airborne playstyle quite a bit I'm very excited for these balance changes. The changes to Tribute in particular are very noticeable and give her a useful alternative to Spellbind as something to keep Razorwing Blitz fueled. I also appreciate the extra energy as well as the innate vacuum, she absolutely needed a buff like this to keep her from being obliterated in higher level content (thanks to having more effective health when combined with Quick Thinking) and this also lets her fly around longer which helps when using her in open world missions. 

My main concern is that the energy cost reduction to Tribute (50 to 25) noted in the patch notes does not appear to have actually gone into effect in-game. This reduction is a really big deal as Titania needs to constantly spam abilities in order to keep her buffs up. Any chance this could be hotfixed in soon?

hum ok nerfing staticor range, but 2 problems, 1 is riven potency at 1/5 you could have increase to 3 at least not , and 2 the charge blast killing you when you dont have enough ammo to full charge

for example charge with 3 ammo it will auto release and boom you die because you have something in front of you and had no choice ;;

Hello, I seem to be having a bug with synoid simulor, in which, according to my team mates (happened twice already, different sessions and days) simulor is firing none stop even when i am not shooting, sound of it is global even when i am not near them nor shooting, causing this annoying constant shooting from simulor background noise, BUT I cannot hear it at all nor see it either please help.

Thanks

Hands down, the *worst* thing I've ever had to do in Warframe is the Orb fights, which ironically if the letter are rearranged spell ROB, because that's all they're there to do- rob you of your time.

The fodder enemies are difficult enough alone, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that they should even be there. The arch guns (especially because you have to pray you chose the right one for the job because otherwise you are literally screwed unless other clansmen can get the thing built because for some reason you hate money. Can't just buy a Gravimag for 20p from market, nope. Just like Loadout slots and riven slots and everything else that have a limit that's overwhelmingly under what it should be).

90% of all warframe abilities do nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing to the fodder. They're just impervious to anything warframe related I guess. It's been this way since OV released and never got any attention. Can't cast Gara's 2 on most things that need protection, can't encase 75% of the enemies in glass for 45 seconds to catch a tiny break from the ridiculous havok they ensure, Revenant can't thrall half of them and if he can they still attack him, EV let's you cast at enemies but doesn't lock them in an animation stopping them from attacking you....

For some reason, in almost 2019, our companions aren't invincible. Why is that? They cant kill anything fast or consistently enough to warrant having a health pool. Even with rivens (because yes I have one for sweeper) it can handle level 30's but its not like I can AFK, and it's not like it kills fast enough to be worth it... so why why why why do they even have a health pool at all? Do you guys even try this stuff? Even with a bless/adaptation trinity I couldn't last 5 minutes but can solo Arbitrations, Sorties, and 3-hour survivals with ease. But carrier (and of course the vacuum that you refuse to just build into every frame, in every state, and insist on making limited broken mods for specific circumstances because the game is FTP and you'll do anything on earth except let people farm faster) and your means to have ammo, have health regen, have the uberly redundant "allow me to use my archgun even though my Sicarus prime is stronger"  are all gone. Like there isn't enough other stuff to focus on during this "fight". And by fight I mean time-sink.  

The knockdowns (to warrant wasting a mod slot on our arch-gun?) are out of control and ridiculous even if you're using something that should protect against them. Because the stupid and ridiculously over-the-top "shield push". Add to this that the particular arch-gun I chose is the fluctus as it's 3.0 second reload you will NEVER be able to complete this fight. Or I mean, I won't. 3.0 second reloads is just... do you even play your game? I mean really play it? In what circumstance can you stand still for 3 seconds and that doesn't even include the 5.0 seconds it takes to equip the things. Listen to me very carefully... there is nothing fun about frustration. It does not add any element of suspense or enjoyment. 

Arcane Nullifier (two sets) are not protecting against magnetic procs.... why?

The orb mother chooses when you damage it, not you, so even if on the miraculous occurence you're able to damage it, you'll just see 0's until your 40 ammo arch-gun is empty then you can have fun trying to be able to use it again.

There's just so much, and I don't understand why. Why would anyone there think that this is fun. Do you only listen to trolls that want the opposite of what everyone else wants? Then there's the rewards and everything else. I just hate everything about this fight. 

The entire pack of 500p+ corpus weapons I bought once I figured out it'll be 2020 (when melee 3.0 comes out) that I'll be able to build them all suck. Horribly. And to put the icing on the cake, the one polarity that came on the shotgun is a D. When things like that happen, it makes me not want to spend the $150 I have to pay for Prime Access the next time around. Stop putting weapons out that need 4+ forma to be usable. And unfortunately back to the topic at hand, the shotgun is the only one remotely worth using and even then you found a way to make Tigris style shooting look good, because this shotgun has 1 shot in the clip and takes 1.1 seconds to reload with Chilling Reload installed.... what the actual F were you thinking? The pistol and whip are straight downgrades from weapons you can get in the game. Why spend development time on something that people won't want to invest in? I don't understand that. You make something, knowing damned well that nobody will want to put those 5 forma in to them. So aren't you losing money by people doing that? 

And for the love of God, even storytelling games with the sole purpose of telling stories let you skip the cutscene. Why don't you? 

To end on a positive note, Baruuk is amazing (so he'll probably be nerfed soon) and Mesa Prime is the best looking frame I've ever seen in my life. I don't want to sue armor or Tennogen on her. So you did something right. 

Archived