Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Oxylus ‘Scan Lifeform’ Mod has been changed to ‘Scan Aquatic Lifeforms’. It now reveals the location of hotspots within Xm and applies Luminous Dye to fish within Xm.

Nice, but was hoping for animals in general. Was hoping this would also include the POE Condorocs and Kuaka, Earth Kubrows, Derilect Kavats, etc.

re k-drive races:

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The amount of Standing required is based on the number of gates * 5 (10 gates * 5 = 50 Standing requirement) regardless win or lose the race.
  • The amount of Standing rewarded is based on the number of gates * 50 (10 gates * 50 = 500 Standing) if you successful complete the race.

So in effect, if you were to invest 50 standing into a race, then win 500 standing, your net gain would be 450 standing, but you'd still lose 500 of your daily standing cap. Alternatively, you could grind on that long pipe near Fortuna for 20 minutes. Do you see the issue here?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! OK I GET IT! Every dev wants the players to experience every inch of what they make its cool you guys do amazing work but seriously! The new content with profitaker and the orbs is gated unless you shell out days of your life to get old mate?! A rank in a freaking video game not our job?! Why is DE in the business of gating off content now? my respect is taking a hit here I love DE and the work they do but jerk move man.

Staticor Changes:

• Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.
  • Charged fire projectile speed increased.
  • Mag size increased from 45 to 48.
  • Ammo capacity increased from 270 to 288.
  • Clip size no longer affects charge time and is now set at 1 sec.
  • Charged fire now deals self damage.
  • Reduced the shockwave distortion FX.

Guys!! the K drive launcher has been missing for months!! why de doesnt seems to care?? all these kdrives's updates but not a fix for kdrive launcher that went missing from everywhere! oh my god this is so disappointing 😡 how to grind kdrive standing without a kdrive! zz seriously?

Archived