Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

[DE]Megan

52 minutes ago, LasarraSelendis said:

Why reduce if they can increase the Decoration capacity... and reduce the capacity cost as well... xD

Also articulas... Plith DE... xD

The purpose of decoration capacity is preventing performance issues, Articulas and environmental effects are a far bigger concern than simple models like Floofs though, which have unnaturally high Capacity cost. At least for no reason I can see.

Okay let me highlight the upsides on Nyx changes, it is good in general, defense stripping is a great addition to make her more useful and its pretty funny that the enemies are capable of destroying themselves now opposed to the previous state when they just shooted peas at each other without scratching anything, however
the quality of life decreased on her 2nd so greatly I downright hate it, exremely stupid, it disrupts the usability of its augment.

Imagine a tight spot when you would need to stun the biggest threat present (eg. tough enemies in your face) but you cant do that because one of the previous bolts ricocheted somewhere and hit some enemy out of your reach so the ability is still locked and you cannot recast it unless you hold 2 first to cancel the ability and then you are able to... oh wait, you're already dead.
Tooltip shows active targets instead of remaining duration which is also not ergonomical.

Psychic bolts should be recastable as they were before, as Seeking Shurikens, Sonic Fracture, Reckoning and any other armor stripping abilities already are.

Off-topic: this change reminded me of Resonating quake, please revert that augment into some previous state so it would not be a totally useless slot waster anymore.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Staticor Changes:

• Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.
  • Charged fire now deals self damage.

Im glad that [DE] fixed the Primary fire`s AoE, something i complained months ago, im just disappointed with the Self Damage added to the charge attack, it was really unnecessary. If [DE] had removed the Discharge on contact with other entities wile charging, would have been a compensation.

Either I am seeing things, the UI for Archguns have not been updated, or the Archgun stat changes have not taken hold. Right now the crit stats and status chances are all pre update. Damage too.

I expected Mesa Prime and her prime access today, but I didn't expect the mainline to arrive as well! O.O

Can't wait to dig into it! 🙂 Much appreciated, and wishing very, very happy holidays for the entire team.

Now go get some rest! ^^

Atmosphere Arch-Gun can be summoned in normal missions with the Archweapon Deployer, but once Ammo has been depleted there is a 10 minute cool-down until you can summon again. The intent here is to allow you moments of beefy damage output, and not become just another Primary/Secondary weapon. 

This 10 minute cooldown kills this for me

I dont care about mesa or her mall ninja gear, dont care about cetus frame or fighting the big growling balls, new hair? neat, but what I’ve been waiting on since archwing came out

was to play with those archguns on the ground

and now we can

in spurts

here have a little fun...

OH NO THATS TOO MUCH FUN HERE HAVE A COOL DOWN

get that S#&$ outta here DE thats gross

theres better ways to balance the archguns out, the ammo being the easiest I have some control over that, but your tossing ammo and a forced cooldown together here, let me play

my opinion might change after doing all the extra research to unlock it, but I don’t think I’ll end up using the archguns at all after because of that cool down, its just plain and simple not fun

Nyx Passive:

- Can't disarm now. But the description is still the same.

- Enemy still hit like a stuck. Don't feel any changes about their accuracy.

Psychic Bolts.

- Clunky as hell. Can't recast. Limit 6 bolts. I even try a strength build. Not worth it at all.

The only thing good for Nyx change is mind control. Other things feel like nerf hammer.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

REQUIRED: ‘Old Mate’ Rank with Solaris United Standing

Eeeeeeyup.

Not gonna happen.

I'm not going to sit here and max out a whole damn faction only to fight the Lame-Alyst 2.0 It's just not worth it. Arch-Weapons aren't worth this price.

Reduce it to at least rank 3 rather than friggin max rank if you want people to play your stuff.

Atmosphere Arch-Gun can be summoned in normal missions with the Archweapon Deployer, but once Ammo has been depleted there is a 10 minute cool-down until you can summon again. The intent here is to allow you moments of beefy damage output, and not become just another Primary/Secondary weapon. 

9 minutes ago, FoxyKabam said:

I dont care about mesa or her mall ninja gear, dont care about cetus frame or fighting the big growling balls, new hair? neat, but what I’ve been waiting on since archwing came out

and now we can

in spurts

theres better ways to balance the archguns out, the ammo being the easiest I have some control over that, but your tossing ammo and a forced cooldown together here, let me play

my opinion might change after doing all the extra research to unlock it, but I don’t think I’ll end up using the archguns at all after because of that cool down, its just plain and simple not fun

I can't upvote this post enough. Why make something so cool like Archwing weapons on the ground and limit it so much? It might as well not exist. If you wanted to get people excited about Archwing content again, you shouldn't have restricted the coolest thing done to it in recent memory so much.

add more fun to the game instead of more grind ! 
new frame !
new amps 
new weapons 
ok wahts then till when !

bring back raids !
add new raids upon the old after u fix them ! 
called massivly myltiplayer ! 
make it massive 
i really love the game dnt wanna see it dies like this 

Well damn, I went in solo and whittled it down for 55 mins. It sucks there is a 5min time limit at the end. It's basically impossible to bring down the shield when you're working with only 2 damage types and it takes forever to cycle between vulnerabilities.

12 minutes ago, FoxyKabam said:

and now we can

in spurts

2 minutes ago, Frostyinferno said:

I can't upvote this post enough. Why make something so cool like Archwing weapons on the ground and limit it so much? It might as well not exist. If you wanted to get people excited about Archwing content again, you shouldn't have restricted the coolest thing done to it in recent memory so much.

If DE wanted to put a limit on the Archwing weapons why not let the Archwing weapon take up two weapon slots? Instead we get a 10 min cooldown.

Archived