[DE]Megan

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

wooow look at all this stuff. how many days until people complain for more? Lol

my eyes hurt from reading all this 🤣🤣 

thx DE

Edited by Makunogo
  • Like 2

People are complaining about Old Mate requirement, but they also complain that everything is open to new players. Personally I think it's fine.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Zeoran said:

I find it surprising that this particular update makes DE looks so tone deaf and the positive comments to negative ratio are way off on this one.  It also feels SEVERELY rushed.  There are more bugs in this than I could easily count in only the first 30 minutes I spent in the new Fortuna.  Not to mention that they didn't give us enough time to even reach "Old Mate" rank nor did they properly explain anything about what they were going to be introducing.  Once again, are they going to rely on the Wiki to do their job for them???  This is absurd.

They gave plenty of time to get to Old Mate.

• Like 5
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Danans said:

is the 10 mnt cooldown on archwingdeployer a bug or a feture?

Its a negetive feature to try and balance out all the positive features this patch added

can you imagine if players had too much fun?

you could have given the tonkor at least 5% extra crit chance,

although im so #*!%ing glad that projectiles explode on impact now, a million thanks for that

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

OPERATOR AMP ARCANES

It really bothers me that you're continuing to push the existing elemental meta instead of keeping Void damage as something distinct.

Damage increased from 35 to 40

Per pellet, or total?!

Dual Decurion Changes:

No recoil reduction? These guns don't have the damage to justify the kick when you consider the bonuses AW mods have relative to normal ones.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

50% damage fall off added.

Why? Is this AOE specific?

Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.

You had patch-notes explicitly detailing this change. How can you claim it was unintended?

All keyboard inputs cancel Emotes now, instead of having to re-enter the Emote Gear wheel and re-select the Emote.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Cool down for Arc Gun is too long. Failed a profit taker mission because we all had 5 mins left for cool down to summon the only weapon capable of damaging the the orb. and the arc gun summon animation is too long. We kept dying due to the length of the animation.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

honestly i have some points to make:

1) profit taker boss battle is way too messy. The shields recharge way too fats, with a fully pimped archgun i can kill the 4 legs, remove a bit of health and the shield recharges, way too fast.

2)ONLY toroids to level up standing ?!!? comn ! toroids are needed to craft stuff, lervel up standing, as payment to get to the next standing level, they drop BADLY with a farming setup and they are uncommon from the bounties, and the new bounties give us NORMAL STANDING !?!? com'n, replace that normal standing with actual little duck standing. we got tons of way to get normal standing,

3) the last bounty ( the actual boss battle ) is totally useless once you get those 2 mods. it does not give more standing, it is the useless normal standing and not the little duck standing, the reward pool is the same as the other bounties. Easy fix ? remove those relics and the components and place staks of 6 toroids. 

Edited by Jeancly
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well, I didnt max out solaris yet becasue I figured I could do so with the new bonties. guess it will be some time befor I see this stuff.

The 10 minute cool down on archwing weapon in normal missions alone i feel would be a slight bit too much, but fighting the Profit Taker Orb and having to wait 10 entire minutes to use your archgun after unequipping it for the various reasons you might want to in the fight(you dont even have to fire a single bullet for it to be put on cooldown btw) is absolutely ridiculous and completly ruins the experience of the fight for me. Something like a 30 second cooldown in one of these fights is more than enough given how much can happen in 30 seconds of fighting. Please change this!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Overall, very happy. Still waiting to see Taevuni objective markers fixed/improved...

• Applause 1

Thank you for destroying Nyx her psychic bolts was her best ability now she is now a weak revenant brilliant. and when are you going to fix venari using the tek mod set?!

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1

I'd like to know who specifically on the DE team came in to work one day and said: "Hey guys, I have a great idea! Let's make a boss fight that requires you to switch weapons several times, and then let's put a ten-minute cooldown on your ability to switch weapons!"

oNpAGe6.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1