Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

[DE]Megan

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I stopped playing for a while for smash, and yet two big issues about K-Drives, the fact that you still cannot name crafted K-Drives, and the fact that the model of the K-Drive you build is broken/not positioned properly, are STILL not patched. Why are you guys adding new K-Drive Mods, etc when they are still bugged? 

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Calculated Redirection, Enhanced Vitality and Metal Fiber are now Companion Mods, but are incompatible with Kubrow-Link Mods.
  •  

Lot of good things here, but for this one... You guys DID check the values on this first to make sure that this would ever be worth doing, right? It's something I wanted for a long time, but when I actually looked at the values on a mod and a level 0 Kubrow's base health, the prospects seemed very bad compared to using link mods on even the squishiest frames.

I have one question.Why the big nerf for Velocitus?No,the slight cc increase isn't enough to justify the nerf to its base damage which went from 1800 to 1200.Meanwhile,Imperator Vandal is getting buffed up the ass.The 10m cooldown time is also something that needs to be looked into as AW guns aren't that strong enough(because of the lackluster mods available for them) to justify it having that long of a cooldown.I see it as just a dumb gimmick and nothing else.Being able to use AW guns on land instead of your normal guns is a novelty.

As for Heist being locked behind Old Mate,good job on imposing a mandatory grind and timewall DE.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

All keyboard inputs cancel Emotes now, instead of having to re-enter the Emote Gear wheel and re-select the Emote.

Arch-Gun Mod changes:

• Automatic Trigger: 45% to 60% Fire Rate
  • Dual Rounds: 30% to 60% Multishot
  • Rubedo Lined Barrel: 60% to 100% Damage
  • Parallax Scope: 80% to 100% Critical Chance
  • Hollowed Bullets: 60% to 80% Critical Damage

Pax Bolt chance to activate increased from 50% to 100% at max rank.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Projectile width decreased from 30m to 10m.

WHYYYYYYYYY?

• Damage increased from 40 to 50.
  • Critical Chance increased from 10% to 28%.
  • Critical damage increased from 2x to 2.4x.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Oxylus ‘Scan Lifeform’ Mod has been changed to ‘Scan Aquatic Lifeforms’. It now reveals the location of hotspots within Xm and applies Luminous Dye to fish within Xm.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Archived