Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, BenThePoofle said:

Staticor Changes:

• Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.
  • Charged fire projectile speed increased.
  • Mag size increased from 45 to 48.
  • Ammo capacity increased from 270 to 288.
  • Clip size no longer affects charge time and is now set at 1 sec.
  • Charged fire now deals self damage.
  • Reduced the shockwave distortion FX.

Hell yeah ! I've been using my 5-forma Staticor for a long time before the recent "8m-AOE" buff, and now I'm glad that those braindead Staticor-spamming players lose their cheesy shiz HA HA 

new missions is not working right

in first mission in back room

catching fish gets interupted by orb bots and you can catch 100 fish and nothing happens

when you finally manage to pass first one(by restarting mission), you have to take over a base, no data mass drop so you can take over base, and yes i sat there with a rank 4 alert status for 15 min and nothing, and above that sometimes there is no enemies in base that you must kill to get data mass

i gave up after 10 attempts, waste of time to do it over and over with no success

and please can i skip the narration or mission briefing for those missions, not gona sit through that everytime i want to do those missions in back room

Oh boi the new fighting mechanics are SO.FUN.

I can already smell that "Oh well someone with iq of a teaspoon on your squad brought damage types he's not supposed to, now we wait like 30 seconds till we can fight. Meanwhile, lets drink some tea. I GUESS".

You know things like this where you absolutely need more bodies with you or otherwise you waste x10 time is what makes most players drop otherwise ok games like Destiny. Just a heads up.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, you obviously rushed out Fortuna 2.0.

There's a lovely mountain range always outside my visual sight now, some form of new bug because it wasn't there before. It only shows when I'm in archwing mode.

But as to your new conservations.

The bird was ok.  He moves too quickly from one spot to another, since you have to somehow get higher than him to hit him. But ok.

The ugly one---ok.

The Stobor or whatever his name is, out of the only 3 spots on my entire map. The first one, when I finally found the scat it wasn't anywhere near the spot showed on the minimap like it should have been. (I have a screenshot) and after activating it, I traveled maybe 5m before the footprints disappeared and so did the scat and the yellow circle on my minimap, canceling the whole thing.  The other 2 spots in all of Fortuna I couldn't even find the scat, no matter how large an area I looked around the marker.  So that's 0/3.

And you kind-of solved the variety problem I wrote about earlier by giving us pheramone thingy's to use, but you made them one-off's that we have to purchase with the very rep you require us to get in order to do any-damn-thing in the game.  And you have to spend 1k rep per pheramone???  That's just cheesy, greedy and wrong.  If ANYTHING, it should have been a blueprint or a 10-pack at the LEAST. Or better yet, it should have been a blueprint that we could make in our foundry's. And again, in 10-packs. 

All you've done with 2.0 is piss me off and make me want to NOT play Warframe or at least stay as far away from Fortuna as possible.

You also didn't give those of us below MR20 enough time to earn "Old Mate" rank before you dropped this lovely bag of bugs. Bugs that I'm sure won't get touched until after the new year.

Sigh....

PS - I'm with Gremlin below.  I use Ivara to farm my conservations and they used to be "Perfect" because I was always cloaked and used sleep arrows. Now I can only get "good" no matter what.

PPS - With those new pheremone things that cost 1k rep to buy 1 of, you have now made it more expensive to catch the critter than you get in rep by catching it. Fantastic. What's the incentive now?

You guys broke more than you fixed and all you did was piss off everyone under MR24 because we had NO CHANCE to obtain the highest rank in the bloody Fortuna before you dropped the new content. (which happens to be buggy as hell)

thank you for the update. on the one hand i appreciate your awesome work on an awesome game, that got me addicted. on the other hand...

as one with a daytime job i am about to say "ok, i give up". 

i havent managed to get old mate just yet. catching that little fluff guys with ivara is the most time efficient way to farm rep. now for some reason every capture is just "good". i am not doing anything different and it was "perfect" always before.

so even MORE to do of that tedious catching. 

so as content creators are wiggeling it in my face ala "hey, i am totally done already, so i put out a "what to do to prepare" video, because i can put in workhours into this game"... i am cut down on the best (and by all means not best fun way) way to farm rep for a new sodding faction.

being located in europe and struggeling to catch some devstream drops, while the sodding XBOX streams, which i couldnt care less for, are always at prime europeen after work hours... well, it doesn help. 

i know i am beeing a drama queen here, but eventhough this is alot new cool stuff, instead of going like "AWESOME!" i just go like "sigh... ok more farming needs to be done AND they did cut down my farming efficiency... and i cant help it, because i am somewhat addicted and pot-commited already".

and making that additional chance boosters to spawn more rare animals a one time thing.... oh boy...

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

BARUUK MANDALA 
Bestow the serenity of Baruuk’s meditative energy mandala upon your orbiter.  

If you guys are going to keep including these things in the bundles can we get a separate cosmetic bundle? I can't speak for everyone but I am willing to pay for cosmetics but like farming the warframes and weapons.

Staticor Changes:

• Quick fire area-of-effect returned to 2m as intended.
  • Charged fire projectile speed increased.
  • Mag size increased from 45 to 48.
  • Ammo capacity increased from 270 to 288.
  • Clip size no longer affects charge time and is now set at 1 sec.
  • Charged fire now deals self damage.
  • Reduced the shockwave distortion FX.

Welp it was fun while it lasted.

Archived