Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: The Profit-Taker - Update 24.2

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to see the new content.

However, could you possibly review the tonkor again? Even if there were some QoL additions, i feel like it was highly nerfed, damage-wise. It's my favorite weapon, and it hurts seeing in what a horrible spot it is atm. I need to try the changes to see how it feels, but the reduction of the magazine and ammo seems unfair. I hope it can be any useful in end-game 😞

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Psychic Bolts can be cast once on up to 6 targets. Kill these targets before you can cast again, OR hold '2' to reset targets and cast again! 

That mechanic is not going to work ever. It simply cannot be used. It's cumbersome and takes too long. It would be cumbersome if it were instant - press again to cancel and once more to recast - but that way it would at least be much faster.

Better still - why not just make it recastable and affecting no more than 6 targets without refreshing its duration.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

but once Ammo has been depleted there is a 10 minute cool-down until you can summon again. The intent here is to allow you moments of beefy damage output, and not become just another Primary/Secondary weapon.

I wanted only one thing ...
To can use the imperator with valkity and scream: KILL MAIM BURN...
They are say:,, allow you moments of beefy damage output"
My *@Ä~ quartakk deals more damage than this weapons :crylaugh::facepalm:
Thanks DE spoil every thing and dream ... :scared:

And the new cosmetics is COOL

DE pls make usable the arch guns like other weapons .. 
Because now this are just a spoiled dream ..

I only wish that The Orb Heists werent so hard to get. Since most of this update is locked behind the Heists, i feel kinda disapointed in the update, since the only new thing players not at  Old mate get is New floofs, a couple arch gun reworks and 2 warframe reworks

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

ATMOSPHERE’ ARCH-GUN WEAPONS

seriously - a 10 min cooldown when they are required on the bounty?  WTF is this exactly - wasted 20 minutes of which the majority of the time I couldn't do anything since I couldn't activate the #@(!@# archgun needed to do the actual fight.

gee thanks DE.

Just read through the patch notes. 

As someone with a full job and other games to play, I find this update incredibly frustrating. Everything has been locked behind sheer grind walls that will take me way too long to not burn out, assuming I actually had the time to play the game as much as fortuna requires. And it’s all just extra, non-necessary stuff too (example: archwing weapons on the ground. Neat, but not necessary). Why lock this stuff behind such a high wall? It’s incredibly frustrating. I find fortuna’s grind to be very unrewarding and boring, (considering the best way to farm rep is just to hunt animals for hours on end, which gets you zero rewards besides plushies), and locking new content behind the freaking final rank? Be real DE. No new player is going to be able to even _touch_ any of this content for years, especially if they, like me, don’t have the time to dedicate more than maybe 1-2 hours a couple days of the week.

Sorry for the rant, but I’m incredibly frustrated by this blatantly excessive increase to the fortuna grind, with 0 indication of making the grind freaking bearable.

Archived