Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, OnlinePhenome said:

The fight time limit at the end is BS!!! Had to forfeit 4th phase, because arc gun downtime made the fight impossible to complete! So much time wasted, WTF! (in solo)

Yes, please take a look at this. When both legs parts got destroyed, my Archgun out of ammo coincidentally. So the 10 mins delay begin. And it wokes up again with full health on BOTH LEGS. And i have to destroy BOTH LEGS again to damage it body. Please reconsider the 10 mins delay. I played solo because of slow net and laggy Fortuna.

cooldown timer on the archguns is miserable experience.  It needs to be disabled during the heist.

also frequently i was unable to put the damn thing away and go back to regular weapons - weapon switch button didn't work, reselecting archwing weapon didn't work - i could only do it by switching to tranq gun or synth scanner, then switch to primary weapon - by which time i was generally dead from mucking about with the gear wheel while getting shot.

10mins of cooldown for archgun (i tried to switched into archwing mode, weapon then atuomatically changed, cooldown timer started, r u kidding me?)

+ ridiculous spawn of cooldown reset (there's about 3-4 mins NO CREWMAN spawning, meaning no reset drop)

+ 45mins limit of the fight (without prior notice, and i was still waiting a suitable damage type)

= sorry, i can't take it.

1 minute ago, AkemiKyouko said:

has any1 else been having problems with the phase 1 fishing for clues? nothing comes up after fishing for awhile

It's bugged, I think. On the 1st try, one fish enables me to continue new mission. On the 2nd try, I need to fish 3 fishes to continue the bounty. 

Archived