Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.1

[DE]Megan

kitguns cannot be picked back up after being stolen by those grineer dudes, this is 100% obvious in kuva fortress survival and everyone has the same issue, needs fix bad :(

battacor gets stuck in auto fire (the user cannot see this just the observer),

we like the catchmoon but it hits everything but the enemy and seeker mod with punchthrough does not work at all i had to put it away :(

fish spawn under ground a lot at the water edges , you can tell this is true but throwing your spear in the water at the edge and hear the fish scurry away further in land :/

thx for fixing extractors in fortuna ;) that was getting bizarre.

4 runs of bounty heist 4.  All with full squads of MR20+ with good gear.

all failed.  each time waiting through two minutes of yammering at the start.

then 30 min of random archwing shooting by squad until final stage, then timer runs out when entire squad has no archwing guns left and are all mucking around waiting for a cooldown timer.

Oh, and the entire time just getting spam knockdowns preventing revives, reloads, ability casts etc.  and constantly knocked into streams which prompt a respawn (and cancel of active abilities) and repawn next to an enemy that promptly ragdolls you again.

I'm done with it - its simply not enjoyable in the least.

hm hm, my biggest trouble with Titania was the weird steering of razorwing mode.

Some ppl suggested to implement it like the steering the archwing, that would have been perfect.

Just tested Titania to find out, that steering Titanias Razorwing Mode is still the same (S#&$)

Sorry DE, but i am not happy with that.  Please consider to improve this.

39 minutes ago, b4timert said:

10 min to reequip arcwing weapons? wile at the same time they still do almost 0 damage to the shield. primary/secondary have right damage type but cant use it because you wont be able to change back to arcwing.

Killing enemies yield ammo pickup and also timer reset for archgun deploy. As for why 0 damage, paid attention to the symbol appear on top of the Orb.

26 minutes ago, JohnnyMeta said:

In stage 1, control the base. I go 10 TIMES REPEATING THE SAME MISSION, and in the 10 times that part does not work. I put the datamass on the console, time is running out and nothing else happens! , Stay in In stage 2/3

can you find your ee.log after this happens before starting another mission or closing the game and see if you have something similar to

Spoiler

2708.848 Script [Info]: Encounter: Solaris Base: WAIT_FOR_KILLS
2708.848 AI [Info]: GlobalAlertLevel from 4 to 0
2708.864 Script [Info]:        Reseting alert level multiplier to = 1
2709.847 Script [Error]: Script Error: attempt to method a nil value: In ?(113) originating from /Lotus/Scripts/Venus/Encounters/SolarisCapture.lua::DefendStart with owner DynamicRandomEncounterHint

and/or a ton of spam of

Spoiler

2861.322 Script [Info]: 0
2861.338 Script [Info]: 0
2861.354 Script [Info]: 0
2861.371 Script [Info]: 0
2861.388 Script [Info]: 0
2861.405 Script [Info]: 0
2861.421 Script [Info]: 0
2861.438 Script [Info]: 0
2861.454 Script [Info]: 0
2861.471 Script [Info]: 0
2861.488 Script [Info]: 0
2861.504 Script [Info]: 0
2861.521 Script [Info]: 0
2861.538 Script [Info]: 0
2861.554 Script [Info]: 0
2861.571 Script [Info]: 0
2861.588 Script [Info]: 0
2861.604 Script [Info]: 0
2861.621 Script [Info]: 0
2861.638 Script [Info]: 0
2861.654 Script [Info]: 0

note that the numbers at the start of the lines will absolutely differ for you each run.

also are you solo?

2 Bugs I've found

1: Attempting to use the archgun launcher while archgun is already equipped will put the launcher on cooldown and archgun will still be equipped

2: Using Mesa's Peacemaker while holding an Archgun will disable the use of further abilities, Peacemaker will not finish casting, and (if I'm remembering this right) will swap archgun to primary

5 minutes ago, ThatOneReaper. said:

2 Bugs I've found

2: Using Mesa's Peacemaker while holding an Archgun will disable the use of further abilities, Peacemaker will not finish casting, and (if I'm remembering this right) will swap archgun to primary

hmm that might be similar to what happened to me when I tried to use Mag - cast either her 3rd or 4th ability then was unable to use abilities from then on out or do transference.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.1

Additions:

• Added a new Dojo Decoration; the TRIBUTA - Honor, support or commemorate a fellow Tenno with this venerated sculpture. 

Changes:

• Removed the dissolve FX when equipping your Atmosphere Arch-Gun. 

Fixes:

• Fixed some AI spawning issues in the Orb Heist Bounties resulting in certain phases to be unplayable.
  • Fixed inability to complete Mastery Rank tests (the increased Mastery for K-Drive and Moa-Pets was not being included).
  • Fixed crashes caused by optimizations that were not compatible in 32-bit Warframe.
  • Fixed certain language text appearing wonky/distorted.
  • Fixed incorrect Sugatra offset on the Cobra & Crane.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to invite another player.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Iron Jab ability. 

Where is my mesa prime i for banbuseld

Archived