Vox rep cap?

ThumpumGood

13 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

good to know. Kinda sux cuz everyone that capped b4 the update didnt have that restriction. Guess I wont be getting Baruuk then.

We're all in the same boat. Additional Vox Solaris ranks will come with Fortuna 2...

Im at the point now where Im ready to sell my account. the grind going from  go get it to go get relics then get traces then maybe get it if we havent vaulted them or locked em behind baro, LoR and the other raid gone, no one going longer than a single C rotation any more and now a 4k rep lock? Im done. Looks like another 2 year break for me. Im Mr 23. 4k?

Look at the standing cap in your profile instead.

I think you're getting mistaken because when trading in Toroids, they will show you the highest amount you can turn in which is 4000 because that's the maximum you can hold. It is not your actual Daily Standing cap.

1 hour ago, The_Mustachio said:

There is only 1 level for that syndicate right now. To max it is 4K. There is no bug. Just a waiting game. 

Im on second level so there is obviously more than one. 5k then 22k.

11 minutes ago, RX-3DR said:

Look at the standing cap in your profile instead.

I think you're getting mistaken because when trading in Toroids, they will show you the highest amount you can turn in which is 4000 because that's the maximum you can hold. It is not your actual Daily Standing cap.

Not seeing that but I'll stay away from fortuna for a few days, calm down and revisit it.

Edited by ThumpumGood