Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyromag Systems

Franticlly_Skeptic

Question

20 answers to this question

I feel you on this, real issue having to repeat the same quests over and over again for 1 chance to get the correct reward for ranking up to the next standing. 

Recommend doing the 2nd quest "Profit-taker- phase 2". Shortest talking scene and quickest quest to do.
Usually finishing before they're done talking about the objective, and have to wait for it to finish in the backroom to LD.

It's like all the grind that remove from Solaris United was added into the Vox Solaris standing. 15 gyromag systems to get next title, which means replaying the bounty 5 times and hoping you don't get one of the higher tier rewards. Does anyone know the sacrifice needed for the next titles? If it's something like atmo systems I'm done.

Yeah I just answered my own question, atmo systems are required for the next title 😞

And Baruuk is not even available until the next rank, he better be op af.

Wow, this is a very grindy update.

Edited by Neith7

Can these new components be obtained outside of the profit-taker bounties? They are required for building Plinx, Exergis and Galvacord.

I hope DE won't force us, from now on, to grind aaaall the way up to the highest Solaris rank, just for a chance at maybe farming ultra rare base materials (repeller systems drop chance is 1.01%) for standard corpus weapons... that sounds ridiculous 😞

Edited by Robolaser

Yeah for a common item that is ONLY available via bounty the drop rate for it is absolutely appalling, it should not be taking over 2 hours to get 15 of the damn things.

I should have been able to get 5 of a common drop in 2 hours... but it seems far too heavily weighted to a b5 relic which ironically is for a vaulted frame.... I wouldn't mind if it was for mesa but it's for banshee which just got vaulted. 

3X Gyromag systems is an uncommon drop, with a drop chance of 25.29% during all four Profit-Taker bounty missions.

3X Atmo systems is a rare drop, with 5.53% drop rate during tier 1-3 and 7.37% during the boss mission (4th).

3X Repeller systems is an ultra rare drop, with 1.01% drop chance during all four bounty missions.

You need 15 Gyromag to advance to rank 2 with Vox Solaris, and we are all guessing that you need 15 each of the more rare drops to advance to rank 3 and 4. As there is only one drop per bounty mission (different from Plains of Eidolon & Orb Vallis), this translates into approx. 100 and approx. 500 bounty missions, respectively (if you have "normal" luck).

Baruuk becomes available at rank 3.

Well, DE did such a good job for Fortuna Bounties and Ticker they had to muck it up. Wouldn't be right.

It's pretty much the original Bounty system from PoE and a tactic used to time gate hardcore farmers.

It will be made easier in the future. I'd bet plat on that.