Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Screen

Sir_Androidno17

I am also having the same issue, I have to leave the game or have the other player initiate the trade, it's really difficult as I am disabled and can't sit and a mouse and keyboard. Please fix what wasn't broken, thank you, and yes the new UI does look great.

Also while your at it having the ability to bind "Right Click" on the controller and have it work would be awesome, Actually full controller support would be awesome as there are many things you cannon do in the chat menu's w controller, accepting friend request for instance.  You have to log out and log back in with M&K.  Hey I'd settle for a fully functional M&K keyboard system that works at the same time. (i.e. I can used the mouse in the menus even when I have controller plugged in)

I have the same issue, with a steam controller.  I also experienced a worse bug, where after trying too hard to get the controller to let me select a trading partner, it also wouldn't let me escape that ui with the controller, nor with the mouse and keyboard... it was totally locked up until a clanmate opened a trade with me and then closed it.

In any case, I play most of the game with just the steam controller, and on voice chat with my clan, and it's a big pain having to reach for the keyboard for certain things like this.

I am also having this issue using a wireless usb PlayStation controller. In the trade screen you must use mouse as the controller input is not recognized. 

However, the more annoying problem occurs when if you go into trade screen too early before another player present you cannot exit the trade screen. It is frozen and even if you select navigation or something it is still stuck in trade screen. The only way to get out is to leave dojo and re enter.

Am 20.12.2018 um 22:43 schrieb ZwRaven:

Also while your at it having the ability to bind "Right Click" on the controller and have it work would be awesome, Actually full controller support would be awesome as there are many things you cannon do in the chat menu's w controller, accepting friend request for instance.  You have to log out and log back in with M&K.  Hey I'd settle for a fully functional M&K keyboard system that works at the same time. (i.e. I can used the mouse in the menus even when I have controller plugged in)

Why do you have to log out? You can use controller and mouse at the same time..I at least can (XB360 controller)

Edited by moshhammer

• 2 weeks later...