Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Staticor

Doomsknightmare

hace 5 horas, xcenic dijo:

My only concern about staticor is the horrendous sound every 1

second, 

TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-

Spy: staticor

defence: staticor

defection, interception, sorties, ESO, bounty, fishing, mining, chating there is one darn staticor TOKING-TOKING-TOKING-TOKING-TOKING-TOKING

For 20 min mission, drive me crazy.

XDDDD

On 2018-12-10 at 3:47 PM, Doomsknight said:

Let me share a true story :

Kuva Flood Exterminate mission begins ! An Excalinoob spamming his stupid Staticor kills everything so fast that even a Saryn cant get any kill since all shiz just MELT wherever Staticor BOOM BOOM !! Poor Saryn didn't even have enough time to spread her 1+4 combo :sadcry:

When a weapon's killing efficiency reach such Bullshiz level that even the most powerful nuker frame in the game can barely catch up with it...

We all know balance is FUXKED again ! Just like the old Synoid Simulor / Telos Boltace bullshiz, this stupid Staticor shiz must END !

Why the hell did DE buff its AOE RANGE TO 8M ?! Maybe there's a Staticor fan boy working for DE, and dats the only reason why a already powerful AOE weapon unnecessarily got buffed to a BULLSHIZ level :thumbdown: Good job, as these braindead AOE weapons ruin the game !

Awwww please point on the doll where the rivend arca plasmor touched your saryn .

20 hours ago, xcenic said:

My only concern about staticor is the horrendous sound every 1

second, 

TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-TOK-

Spy: staticor

defence: staticor

defection, interception, sorties, ESO, bounty, fishing, mining, chating there is one darn staticor TOKING-TOKING-TOKING-TOKING-TOKING-TOKING

For 20 min mission, drive me crazy.

i laughed harder than i should have at this. i agree with it as well.

Staticor damage and small aoe on uncharged shots was fine. What obviously happened is that the full ~8m radius got added to uncharged shots unintentionally when the charge attack aoe radius was buffed recently. No real nerf needed, just redo the buffed large AOE to only apply to charged shots as was the obvious intent and a balanced, cool buff for a fun weapon. If you are willing to take the looong time to charge the thing, it should get a big AOE.

So when DE gets around to this feedback, just revert the aoe radius buff to only apply to the charge attack, no base damage or other changes needed at all. The weapon was not OP before and had a big tradeoff in its slow projectiles with low disposition.

But yeah, hearing a Saryn player whine about not getting enough kills and then quitting the game over it is the funniest thing I've seen here lately among many candidates. Sad as well.

Edited by Buttaface

I am fine with the fix on the quick fire range and the self damage on a full charge but if you are going to make it a self damage blast type of weapon, please allow the use of the mod Fulmination. It would fit the new version of the staticor well self damage being considered. I know it isn't a launcher weapon but it basically acts like one now.

latest?cb=20171007150601

• Like 1

Ahh so this is the reason why the Staticor is unusable now.

Was giving a fast firing weapon like that self damage really the only way to nerf it? Its a fun weapon and sure it was overpowered but now its unusable.

Can we please have a more sensible nerf please?

• Like 1

Ive seen some other topics about Staticor here already but this is important to me so ill write another just to show DE how much this change sucks my balls.

First they buffed the Staticor with Fortuna, gave really good disposition and huge AOE.
and then everyone was using it and it was too strong (?). Was it?

This new update is a nerf. The AOE is tiny now, even smaller than before Fortuna. which is ridiculous. And the charge kills myself now. Why was this necessary?

Staticor is my main weapon. it has 50% in my profile. i use it every. time. And now it kills me. every. time. I cant even jump over mobs anymore, splashing them with damage from above. No, bc now Its not a close combat gun anymore, it is ranged now. like, Too Much for a Room to handle.

I thought DE was not Riot Games. This is Vladimir Patch 2015 all over again. Stop Changing my gear! It didnt need a buff and it didnt deserve the nerf.

Change Staticor back to glory. Give me back my Fireball Caster! Please! Another reason to quit his game. one more nail in the coffin. Good Job DE! Good #*!%ing Job!