sorcer3r

Gyromag Systems, Atmo Systems, Repeller Systems - farming

Farming these resources is only possible via heist bounties?

That is frustrating...

Let us buy them please. (Standing, platinum... I don't care. But not only via these bounties which are boring after 1 run... )

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 10

My biggest fear atm is that Mesa Prime will need those components

P.S.

You can farm the 2nd Bounty in under 3 Minutes (I'm using Loki Prime), got 4 Relic, 3 x 3 Toroids, 6 Mod,2 x 3 Gyromag Systems so far...

oPFfXDI.png

P.S.

The Directors can drop the new Mods, just got a "Strain Infection" from one

Edited by Runkel79
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Runkel79 said:

My biggest fear atm is that Mesa Prime will need those components

It won't. Unless DE decides crafting requirements should be different than on consoles.

This is giving me flashbacks to the original POE bounties that had one reward for what could be a 10 minutes or more mission. Rewards are a joke right now for heists, DE needs to increase them by a lot.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

after some buggy heist bounties and even some successful profit taker kills.... this reward grind is a disaster  😲

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

This has to be the lowest % chance to drop reward. Farmed mission 2 for Gyromag Systems, 12 runs, 7x relics, 4x mods, 1x 3 Gyros. This feels like the Medical Debt farm from bounties.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Pretty frustrated with this also. Been trying for 3 hours to get enough Gyromag to rank up. I've gotten it twice so far. Sure it's 3 minute runs, but the cutscenes take longer than the actual mission. If you go through to fast the dialogue keeps going and you can't start again until it's done.

Edit: I finish the mission in 2:52. I extract to Fortuna and go to that back room and the dialogue is just at the point of describing the 2nd person I took out. Have to listen to the third target, going to get the key, hearing the Orb dialogue, getting to Fortuna without being seen and whatever else I alt tab during so I don't have to hear it 40 times before I can even start the bounty again. I'm over this farm though. At least with debt bonds we could buy them with the credit/resource sink that was given to us.

Edited by --Brandt--
  • Upvote 6

Il y a 1 heure, ARKANOiiDe a dit :

Farmed mission 2 for Gyromag Systems, 12 runs, 7x relics, 4x mods, 1x 3 Gyros

If you think Gyromag is a pain to farm... just wait until you need repeller systems. Gyromag has 25.29% drop chance. Repeller has...1.01%. Per phase. Yes, you read it right, nope, no typo. For real.

I'm sure those who are still in the tedious process of maxing their Solaris standing, which is a prerequisite, are overwhelmed with excitement at the prospect of even more repetitive, mind numbing crazy grind /s

Edited by Robolaser
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Wanted to achieve at least get one new rank with Vox Solaris, and if it would take a little grinding, well, this is Warframe after all. But after several hours yielding a total of one 3xGyromag drop I am switching to Mesa, Akjagara & Redeemer relics. 

If I were allowed to do the new Raknoid bounty runs as fast as I can things might be different, but my frustration with being unable to skip the (otherwise excellent) cut-scenes and dialogues is currently at dangerously high levels.

3xGyromags should drop during all four phases with a 25% chance = approx. one drop every four bounty missions = approx. 20 new bounty missions to get the second Vox Solaris rank. However, Baruuk is then locked behind the following Vox Solaris rank, probably needing 15 Atmo Systems (drop chance 5.5%) meaning a total of approx. 100 new bounty missions. I didn't time the different cut-scenes and dialogue for the different stages, but 100 missions has to translate into a total of several hours (3-5 hours) of being forced to watching/hearing the same cut-scenes & dialogue over and over. Even if this doesn't formally constitute torture, you lose the same amount of actual "playing the game"-time, and THAT really hurts...

And then we have the Repeller systems with a drop rate of 1%, I don't even dare to calculate how many bounties it will take to get 15 Repeller systems, it can't be around 500 Raknoid bounty missions, can it? Can it?

Now, I am very impressed with DE and with the Fortuna update. I can also fully dig that it would be sheer insanity to allow a horde of players to unlock all new content within hours, and then start screaming for "MORE!!!", once again. I get that. Farming has a role to play. I am down with that. But allowing me to select any of the four new missions in any order after having completed the (excellent) story-line progression from beginning to end, but STILL having to endure a forced game-blocking cut-scene/dialogue every single time and eating up minutes and minutes of game-time, adding up to hours, now that does NOT make sense.

Edited by Graavarg
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Yeah this is so badly thought out it's laughable, I have no idea who does the play testing before we get the missions but do they literally walk between locations or something because it takes longer to go through all the 'cut scenes' than it does to do the missions in most cases, especially the second mission. 

I've had more vaulted relics (who bets it should be a mesa relic...)for banshee than anything else and it's rather annoying when it's far less important than the gyro's which are needed in a fair few things.

I had 2 hours to get 15, or more accurately 5 common drop items to rank up my standing before midnight gmt.... I SHOULD have been able to do that when the mission is literally 5 mins long when you include the cut scenes we can't skip.... the outcome I'm still 1 3xgyro drop short....

Wouldn't be so bad if we could just 'farm it' some other way but nope... same repetitive boring mission OVER AND OVER again.

Edited by LSG501

and you can't even start Heist Bounties until you max Solaris United rep.

NOPE. Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope NOOOOOOOOPE!

I'm done. I'm out. It's been years and 25 levels of MR but now it's Uninstall Time.

You_Were_The_Chosen_One.jpg

What the hell happened DE? You've been getting dirtier and and dirtier with every patch. Warframe is turning into an Asian MMO, not technically P2W but oh you gon' GRIIIIIIIIIND if you don't pay son!

Edited by Vulture051
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Vulture051 said:

and you can't even start Heist Bounties until you max Solaris United rep.

"We WaNT neW PlayERs tO bE aBle tO CoNTRIBute SoMEhoW." - Digital Extremes

• Haha 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 5

30 minutes ago, Vulture051 said:

What the hell happened DE? You've been getting dirtier and and dirtier with every patch. Warframe is turning into an Asian MMO, not technically P2W but oh you gon' GRIIIIIIIIIND if you don't pay son!

Problem is I can't even pay to win like I did with ticker. If I could buy those parts I wouldn't care as much. But 1 and 5% for things we need many of is stupid low. 

• Upvote 2

Gryomag systems are required to rank up to Agent ("common" reward that you get a chance to get once per bounty)

Atmo systems are require to rank up to Hand ("uncommon" reward that you get a chance to get once per bounty)

Repeller systems are probably required to rank up to Instrument ("rare" reward that you get a chance to get once per bounty)

Lord only knows what insane thing you have to grind to get to Shadow (If it's the new toroids I'll laugh my ass off because it's the "easiest" to farm)

I should also mention that everything new that you can get from Vox Solaris needs these to craft them.

Yeah, I'm giving up on Fortuna until DE fixes this stupid, unrewarding grind.

• Upvote 4

Looks like they have plans to reduce the grind next patch-ish:

My guess on why they started out with severely nerfed rewards at the start is just in-case there are any exploits like with the K-Drive races when they came out (which also started out with disabled rewards).  But better communication on that would be appreciated if that's the reason.

Going to put farming the Orb content off for now, until we get that patch anyways.  My standing is capped but getting the Atmo stuff will literally take all day with the current rates.

17 minutes ago, Ailyene said:

Looks like they have plans to reduce the grind next patch-ish:

My guess on why they started out with severely nerfed rewards at the start is just in-case there are any exploits like with the K-Drive races when they came out (which also started out with disabled rewards).  But better communication on that would be appreciated if that's the reason.

Going to put farming the Orb content off for now, until we get that patch anyways.  My standing is capped but getting the Atmo stuff will literally take all day with the current rates.

The problem is not entirely with drop chance. For a damn 3 stages bounties we are getting only 1 reward. That's not even how bounties work. Bounties are supposed to give 1 reward with every stage completed. Now they reverted this to PoE 1.0 version with the new orb bounties for whatever stupid reason. Jesus.

Edited by Marvelous_A
  • Upvote 2

Let's not forget that the Gyromag/Atmos/Repeller are used to clantech the Gravimag, in addition to being required to build the new Corpus shotgun, pistol and whip.  I'm sure they're needed for Baruuk, but I haven't checked because after about two dozen tier 2 bounty runs and a handful of unfinishable Orb assaults (thanks terrible hosts and people who insist on bringing the squishiest S#&$ possible) I'm taking a break until things get stabilized.  But hey, at least I have plenty of radiant Lith relics to farm Ballistica with.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

The drop chances are terrible right now.

Needs a fix and fast.

I don't mind grinding, but it shouldn't take me days of constant farming to get gyromags, let alone the rarer ones.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ShakeyMac said:

Let's not forget that the Gyromag/Atmos/Repeller are used to clantech the Gravimag, in addition to being required to build the new Corpus shotgun, pistol and whip.  I'm sure they're needed for Baruuk, but I haven't checked because after about two dozen tier 2 bounty runs and a handful of unfinishable Orb assaults (thanks terrible hosts and people who insist on bringing the squishiest S#&$ possible) I'm taking a break until things get stabilized.  But hey, at least I have plenty of radiant Lith relics to farm Ballistica with.

Wait, there's a new corpus shotgun, pistol and whip????

8 minutes ago, Dr.Pepper23 said:

Wait, there's a new corpus shotgun, pistol and whip????

Yes. all the BP's are found on the market, but they all require the new bounty-only materials, in addition to Argon I believe.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, ShakeyMac said:

Yes. all the BP's are found on the market, but they all require the new bounty-only materials, in addition to Argon I believe.

2 argon each. That's not a problem though, since all you need do is to give (bullets) unto the Void and you shall be rewarded. If you spend X minutes in the void and X minutes doing these orb bounties, you'll get more argon than you will the new resources.