Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too easy to get staggered

Otakuwolf

I mentioned this on a few posts but a major reason Stagger has become an issue is due to the QT nerf revert.

When DE tried to change QT to the proper Stagger threshold they also put the stagger animation as top priority over all other animations outside casting. This includes dodge. Since that point a player can no longer see a stagger effect coming and skillfully dodge it. The Stagger will knock you right out of your dodge.

Outside this Fortuna has a bit of a problem with Bounce effects. They're everywhere and very difficult to avoid. Many of them being an orb in shape instead of the normal ground based shock wave leaves the only option for the player to simply not be there. Dodging will result in a bounce, jumping will result in a bounce. Pretty much anything a player does outside not being in the area will result in a bounce and due to the sheer number of effects that do this. It can quickly devolve into a pinball effect.

...and yea Momentum seems to have been removed from many stance combos which is a bad idea.

On 2018-12-19 at 4:28 AM, Otakuwolf said:

You are not even reading my posts, i'm done trying to repeat myself, read above where i said:

I've read your post, i was thinking maybe you were beating around the bush for a solution to your problem..

Best thing i can say is use the mods that are available and use different Tactics/Attacks.

At a low difficulty it's no issue.. But at a higher difficulty you want it just as easy as low difficulty? I don't think enemies even use Abilities in low level..

You get staggered so easily because the odds are stacked against you, enemy 5 to 1.

You know if your Melee main and don't use the right mods or Warframe, you jump in hot water, you get burnt.. Simply said

Try using Impact dominant weapons for CC (Crowd Control) also.. Impact staggers the enemy unabling them to attack or use Abilities..

Toxic Ancients and such enemies with Auras is a different story.. 

Edited by Grimmstyler