Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When to use Link-health or Enhance Vitality?

Mahna

Question

I don't know enough about the actual number crunching to know if they are actually working the way they are supposed to but for me it seems like putting Enhance Vitality on a pet results in a net loss of health. You can't put Link-Health on a Sentinel at all so I can't check that.

Changing from a power 10 Link-health at 135% to a power 12 Enhance Vitality at 220% resulted in a nearly 600 point loss in Venari's health. My Kavat saw the same kind of drop in health.

I don't want to call it a bug as I don't know if it is actually working properly, but has anyone gotten a combination of Frame and Companion where it is better to use the mod that you weren't able to use before?

Edited by Mahna

8 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

When to use Link-health or Enhance Vitality?

simple

when its a Sentinel, use Enhance Vitality

when its a Pet, use Link-health.

they're separate and can't equip each other's mod, so you don't have any choice in the matter anyway.

This is not the case anymore which is why this question was asked, pets and moas can now use the original sentinel mods of Enhanced Vit, Metal Fiber, and Calculated Redirection. This was an announced change made to help with Moa survival that doesn't appear to have been of any benefit. 

• Like 1