Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what does the Orb gives for reward?

mikakor

1 Crisma Toroid that can be traded in for 6000 standing with Vox Solaris. Didn't see anything else drop. You also get one of the bounty listed rewards for completing the mission. Might have missed something as mine died over a small Coolant Stream but the Toroid sat floating in the air much like Eidolon Shards.

Edited by RX-3DR

1 minute ago, RX-3DR said:

1 Crisma Toroid that can be traded in for 6000 standing with Vox Solaris. Didn't see anything else drop. You also get one of the bounty listed rewards for completing the mission.

Can confirm. Can't help but feel a little disappointed by this honestly.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Can confirm. Can't help but feel a little disappointed by this honestly.

It's understandable. We've effectively defeated a Teralyst and much like it, it gave 1 Eidolon Shard. The other two fights should probably be harder and pay out with more Toroids.

And odds are, those Toroids will be used for rank advancements with Vox Solaris.

2 minutes ago, RX-3DR said:

It's understandable. We've effectively defeated a Teralyst and much like it, it gave 1 Eidolon Shard. The other two fights should probably be harder and pay out with more Toroids.

And odds are, those Toroids will be used for rank advancements with Vox Solaris.

I also love the mechanic they added.

"TENNO RUN!"

But nothing tells you to go back and pick up stuff. Missed my first Toroid thanks to this.

16 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

im very disapointed with mechanics to kill this thing....-.-

really, really disapointed!

To be honest, I'm not. The actual fight's pretty decent IMO (A glitch that locked me to my Arch-gun nonwithstanding). Which, to me, makes the reward situation worse, not better. I wanted something pretty nice out of such an interesting fight.

lets remember that eidolons (the first one) didnt give out much. so we an assume that possbly the 2nd and 3rd one will not only be a bit tougher but maybe just maybe give out some more stuff. 

ignore that spoiler thing idk how to take it off.

however considering that the thing is already getting wrecked i'm not surprised that the reward isn't something Super amazing. in fact i wasn't even expecting any reward. i am content getting this heap of content. ohh the spelling is the same.. thats confusing haha

Spoiler

made you look 😉

Edited by Makunogo

41 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

lets remember that eidolons (the first one) didnt give out much. so we an assume that possbly the 2nd and 3rd one will not only be a bit tougher but maybe just maybe give out some more stuff. 

ignore that spoiler thing idk how to take it off.

however considering that the thing is already getting wrecked i'm not surprised that the reward isn't something Super amazing. in fact i wasn't even expecting any reward. i am content getting this heap of content. ohh the spelling is the same.. thats confusing haha

Hide contents

made you look 😉

True. Although even Terry gave Focus.

17 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

Well first eidolon now gives arcanes as well. And he is honestly easier to take down than the orb mother. Coz there isn't a million corpus units knocking you down constantly.

But the killing the  Eidolon was the only way to rank Quills somewhat fast.

Toroids can be farmed so easily, and with boosters, like 1 toroid per minute when you get the farm going. And can be farmed whenever.

Eidolon was timegated.

Killed it once, got only Neo H2, didn't even get a Toroid, so there may be a chance it doesn't drop (I know it should drop like Eidolon shards).

Gona wait for a bit before I try it again. Mesa Prime, here I come.

Edited by Ver1dian

4 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Killed it once, got only Neo H2, didn't even get a Toroid, so there may be a chance it doesn't drop (I know it should drop like Eidolon shards).

Gona wait for a bit before I try it again. Mesa Prime, here I come.

It will always spawn. but you have to go under PT's corpse and grab it before she explode

Really disappointed that it is the same old Dolon fight over again. Trin, Oberon for heals and immunity to magnetic waves and same buffer Frames for real damage output. Went as Mag on my first Orb hunt, was entirely useless all the time, distracting my team with my lifeless body on the ground from many many 1-Hit-KOs.
My only contribution was destroying shield batteries. I do not see me playing those more just for fun.