Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what does the Orb gives for reward?

mikakor

As with most things lately the content lacks rewards.

The toroid is the only thing that is interesting and that is only in order to get a free Baruuk. And currently not even that is worth it due to the issues with host migrations, being forced to watch cutscenes over and over etc.

So many bad decision went into this content.

I'm extremely disappointed.

26 minutes ago, ShortCat said:

Really disappointed that it is the same old Dolon fight over again. Trin, Oberon for heals and immunity to magnetic waves and same buffer Frames for real damage output. Went as Mag on my first Orb hunt, was entirely useless all the time, distracting my team with my lifeless body on the ground from many many 1-Hit-KOs.
My only contribution was destroying shield batteries. I do not see me playing those more just for fun.

Went in as Ash and killed the orb at first try, top dps, kill and with plenty of energy left. Hunter adrenaline and rage are your friends here. Still extremely disappointed by the fight though

Maybe it was because of first time but many times hits that damaged a part didn't do crap after a while and all the vulnerable zones where found at random, shoot and hope to get lucky. Really tactical

I hope it was just the confusion and inexperience because if it so I think Fortuna part 2 will flop hard. Not to mention that we have to fight a giant freaking spider to get stuff to build new amps that are used...not? Either build an operator section for the game or stop forcing this suckage on us DE. One last thing, we have magic powers that tear apart technobio artificial intelligence specie but we can't scratch a robothingie assembled with scrap from said beings hybridized with a e lesser technological advanced faction without help. Our zetta beam just go pfff against their shields, what is the lore reason for this?? DE has been making a lot of lore holes just to justify something lately and I'm stopping here cause I don't want to go OT

17 hours ago, CatInTuxedo said:

Guess what i got. Nothing... 0 toroids

Jordas golem 20x easier and i get nothing? Seems legit.

It's a pick-up item that, when she finished her death animation, will spawn under her. It's hard to see and you don't have much time in finding it though (since she'll explode)

I wonder if you can let her explode then come back to pick it up later. You could try that.

3 minutes ago, Lunarez said:

It's a pick-up item that, when she finished her death animation, will spawn under her. It's hard to see and you don't have much time in finding it though (since she'll explode)

I wonder if you can let her explode then come back to pick it up later. You could try that.

Yeah, it floats in the air with a glow much like an Eidolon Shard does, just make sure you didn't flip yourself around and end up looking in the wrong spot.