Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot switch from heavy gun to normal

Unicornu

You have to weapon swap back using the gear item a second time.  If you have it hot-keyed it’s easier since you can just tap the gear key, otherwise go into your gear wheel and use the heavy gun a second time to go back to your normal guns. 

Note that swapping back will trigger the 10 minute cooldown. 

Edited by CubicleNinja

6 hours ago, CubicleNinja said:

You have to weapon swap back using the gear item a second time.  If you have it hot-keyed it’s easier since you can just tap the gear key, otherwise go into your gear wheel and use the heavy gun a second time to go back to your normal guns. 

Note that swapping back will trigger the 10 minute cooldown. 

I tried to use both gear item and standard F button to swap from archwing gun back to normal and it did nothing. 

And only the "F" worked after dying. I also ran a mission on Saturn with friend who was using Fluctus aswell and we both couldn't swap our weapon.

The biggest problem is that issue doesn't seem to appear all the time.

I will try to find out more what can cause this.

Solved: Apparently clicking in gear wheel doesn't equal having a key bind (i never used key binds for gear items) so in order for it to work it is a must to have a key bind for archwing weapon launcher to be able to put it down. Although i don't know then how is the "F" button working as well in some situations. 

This doesn't solve the problem for me. I have it hotkeyed to F10. First of all, I have to button mash and spam the gear wheel icon for about 30 times before it finally equips the archgun, then after the phase ends I can press switch weapon, I can press the hotkey I made, I can press the launcher icon in the gear wheel, NOTHING unequips my grattler, unless I die.

edit: I tested it as host - ZERO problems. then I did another run as client: unresponsive summoning of the weapon and suicide to switch out of it again.

Edited by Yggdrazzil

11 hours ago, Yggdrazzil said:

This doesn't solve the problem for me. I have it hotkeyed to F10. First of all, I have to button mash and spam the gear wheel icon for about 30 times before it finally equips the archgun, then after the phase ends I can press switch weapon, I can press the hotkey I made, I can press the launcher icon in the gear wheel, NOTHING unequips my grattler, unless I die.

edit: I tested it as host - ZERO problems. then I did another run as client: unresponsive summoning of the weapon and suicide to switch out of it again.

I can confirm this issue as of late. I'm playing those bounties with person in the same room so it is hard to think it is due to bad connection although everything can be possible but yeah. I never used hotkeyes for gear wheel before and everything worked (im a clicker type of player). Then with this patch clicking to equip gun did work but unequiping only worked with hotkey which is a bit of absurd for me. Now i cannot even equip it by clicking on it anymore and it struggles sometimes with hotkey aswell. 

Also a tip for un-equiping it for now: use your archwining and then just drop from them and u will have your weapons back. It was the only way yesterday for me to continue fighting without need to die.

Edited by Unicornu