Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrodon Ventkid Cosmetics Color Channels

PollexMessier

PLEASE switch this so the primary and lining channels on the kubrodon operator cosmetics. currently the metallics are on primary and lining is a fabric channel, but on every other operator cosmetic that has metallics, the metallics are on lining, making this set clash with others. it would look so much nicer if those channels were swapped on this set

Spoiler

VOXsnhu.jpgb5yDrSL.jpgqEEq3jr.jpg

it just looks a bit off and i really wanna enjoy these but i cant if they clash so much with everything else

• 1 month later...

I'm trying really hard to create a clone trooper-esque outfit using Kubrodon chest / legs with Vent Pobber Apparel and Ceno Pauldrons but it's hard to pull off because with the Vent Kids Cosmetics, the METALLIC colors  are on Primary instead of Lining they hardly match with anything! Even the Pobber Apparel clashes hard with the Kubrodon stuff.

Switch Kubrodon Pants from Lining to Primary and all the metallic bits from Primary to Lining.

Eh....I already found a good combo with these.....

Spoiler

PfkpYEp.jpg 

zCBUBY1.jpg

I need bottom part to be dark.   Even if Lining will get swapped with Primary, whole frontal part of the pants will become white......I guess its ok....

...But i wish Koppra top were not as bright.   And maybe some dirt stains here and there....coz it doesn't fit any other set due to exessive cleanliness.