Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.2

[DE]Megan

still not fixed the unskippable cutscenes at the beginning of the hiest 

the drops are bad, the 3rd phase is not rewarding at all, you play for like 10 minutes to get its data and it only gives you one common drop, its the same problem that happened when plains bounties came out

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Missed Changes:

• When completing a successful animal Conservation using a Warframe ability, it will yield a ‘Good Capture’, as opposed to sometimes yielding a ‘Perfect Capture’. A successful animal Conservation using the tried-and-true Tranq/Echo-Lure technique was always intended to yield a higher gratitude.

I'm not really all that happy with this tbh... With no consistent way of tracking wind direction and warframe visibility, restricting perfects mainly to tranq rifles at this point feels too restrictive on what is meant a side activity on the Valis. If it wasn't for our Ivara, we'd wouldn't have been able to do as much successful conservation as we have done.

If clearer indicators of the wind direction are available in the near future (such as perhaps on a new tranq rifle that you can gain at Doer or Cove, as a Widget in the same vein as the scanners or as an extra for Oxylus) I could understand this change. 

Synoid gammacor beam bug still there... And now, part of the weapon cannot be hidden when not in use.

Hirudo doesn't appear anymore while hitting when not in melee mode. Don't know if it's the same with other fist weapons. 

Btw, synoid gammacor now leaves energy trails while firing and its beam looks strange. Didn't read anything about this in the changes, so I was wondering if this was normal.

4 minutes ago, WolfieJoeyNoob said:

I'm not really all that happy with this tbh... With no consistent way of tracking wind direction and warframe visibility, restricting perfects mainly to tranq rifles at this point feels too restrictive on what is meant a side activity on the Valis. If it wasn't for our Ivara, we'd wouldn't have been able to do as much successful conservation as we have done.

If clearer indicators of the wind direction are available in the near future (such as perhaps on a new tranq rifle that you can gain at Doer or Cove, as a Widget in the same vein as the scanners or as an extra for Oxylus) I could understand this change. 

Is wind direction the proper term for saying which direction the animal will spawn? If so, it is VERY consistent in my experience and I do a lot of conservation. You can identify in which direction they spawn by their reply calls. It is very accurate at pointing you in the direction where they spawn.

Synoid Simular firing sound has overridden the games music and is playing in a loop after my friend shot theirs a while back. moving away from my friend takes away the firing sound, but the music is broken and making a broken noise sort of sound.
p.s. if i knew how to make gifs and upload them i would include the audio for it that i recorded

p.s.s thank you for all your hard work, i know it must be hard to do what you do, mery Christmas to all of you at DE

6 minutes ago, DeathshotSE said:

Is wind direction the proper term for saying which direction the animal will spawn? If so, it is VERY consistent in my experience and I do a lot of conservation. You can identify in which direction they spawn by their reply calls. It is very accurate at pointing you in the direction where they spawn.

No, our group just calls that the spawn point. Wind direction is where the wind is blowing from. As the Biz says "Stay downwind and hidden". Spawn location is seperate from our experience, which we have learnt that the calls help pinpoint that and we are getting good at that. But if you are upwind of an animal spawn it can smell you which downgrades the capture. it often has a little animation to identify if your not downwind, like the Bolerolas balling up or the Virminks tensing low. We've tried to locate the direction but the foliage and snow are very inconsistent and contradictory to try and identify wind direction. For a no-ability tranq you need good information on the animal's location (which we have) and the wind direction (which we don't really have).

Archived