Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.2

[DE]Megan

The conservation change is silly. The tranq  is remarkably ineffective. Bolarolas are a pain to catch since their coding regarding hitting their belly makes it nearly impossible without cheesing it (since as soon as they hear the shot they just jump to a prone state and ruining the shot), plus perfect capping a don is impossible solo because the follow up shot is too slow so they go aggro and make it only a good cap. I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with it, not until you release some upgrades to the tranq that we can attain with standing, which many have been actively suggested in forum.

9 минут назад, GunRaptor9000 сказал:

BUG REPORT FOR WEBPAGE:

@[DE]Megan I cannot access the page to buy Mesa Prime Access.

I am receiving the following error.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://warframe.com/prime-access" on this server.

Reference #18.3c4ccdad.1545160416.2f0611db

Is anyone else getting this error message?

Same for me:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.warframe.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.6f9b7b5c.1545161060.3017932

I have been holding out playing too much Fortuna until the full release is done since i thought it would make stuff like Garuda a bit less of a grind and feel like a more complete update. But as it turns out its even more grinding then i previously thought, And its time-locked grinding which just makes it worse. I guess it will a while till am able to do a heist which I was looking forward to.

1 minute ago, R34LM said:

The conservation change is silly. The tranq  is remarkably ineffective. Bolarolas are a pain to catch since their coding regarding hitting their belly makes it nearly impossible without cheesing it (since as soon as they hear the shot they just jump to a prone state and ruining the shot), plus perfect capping a don is impossible solo because the follow up shot is too slow so they go aggro and make it only a good cap. I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with it, not until you release some upgrades to the tranq that we can attain with standing, which many have been actively suggested in forum.

So use Banshee or Loki with Hushed Invisibility. I've been able to complete it without utterly cheesing.

Nice changes to Nyx ! But could you please change Absorb to make it not react to friendly fire anymore. This would make it into a really great defensive ability. Right now it is more like a pseudo Magnetize because 60% of the teammates do not realise they are shooting at it (because they are inside the bubble or stuff like that) and the other 40% are trolls who want to drain the energy of the Nyx player. So please, please with sugar on top, change it, that would be really awesome.

6 minutes ago, Kromatia said:

So use Banshee or Loki with Hushed Invisibility. I've been able to complete it without utterly cheesing.

This fixes bolarolas solo, sure. Dons still the problem.

Honestly the change will actually make me more lazy with conservation. I'll still dart them with Ivara and I won't bother being perfect with downind or whatever because I can only get a good score. I'll just spend more time getting more hunts done and be sloppy with it.

3 hours ago, Tang-0 said:

I dont like how they make you have to get Old Mate to play the heists since getting that rank takes more than a week and there is no way around it.

It is meant to be incremental. It has already been 5-6 weeks since Fortuna has dropped. Old Mate requires 240,000 standing minimum just to get those rank ups. In 5 weeks, you can be MR6 and still get to Old Mate by now, if you played every day and maxed your standing every day (not hard, especially with those bonds that you can just stack up and turn in when you can't play for long on that day).

Basically, they want you to experience all the content they provide instead of jumping straight to the end. Imagine playing any MMO and being able to jump straight to end-game while skipping all the content they worked hard on.

5 minutes ago, neuroticweasel said:
7 minutes ago, Tang-0 said:

I dont like how they make you have to get Old Mate to play the heists since getting that rank takes more than a week and there is no way around it.

I mean Fortuna has been out for a while, for us on pc.

^This. I mean...if you haven't utterly abused Ticker or conservation, then I don't know what to tell you. Both are really fast ways to get to max standing in like a week or so.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.2

e66edbe6644f874025ceaebf65c6cf36.jpg 

Become the fastest gun in the system with Mesa Prime. This legendary gunslinger comes with the Akjagara Prime dual pistols, the long-awaited Redeemer Prime gunblade and more!

5af81d7da6c8d9ea559e8f2a8dc24a9e.jpg 

Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime, and Redeemer Prime Relics have replaced all exclusive locations of Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics:

• Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
  • Numerous Endless mission modes
  • And the list goes on! Check out the official public PC drop tables here.
    • *Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics are also still out in the wild.

Check out Mesa Prime Access for the newest golden Prime Accessories and more: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

Dup9k9cUwAATIXx.jpg 
Banshee Prime, Helios Prime, and Euphona Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Missed Changes:

• When completing a successful animal Conservation using a Warframe ability, it will yield a ‘Good Capture’, as opposed to sometimes yielding a ‘Perfect Capture’. A successful animal Conservation using the tried-and-true Tranq/Echo-Lure technique was always intended to yield a higher gratitude.
  • Tonkor Reload Speed increased from 2 seconds to 1.7 seconds

Chat Moderation Changes:
As a continued improvement to our Chat Moderation, we have removed the ‘purple text’ indicator from Chat. Our previously mentioned third party professional moderation team will also be starting to emerge as early as tomorrow. 

A full outline of the Chat Moderation Responsibilities and Code of Conduct can be viewed here: https://www.warframe.com/community/volunteers

Changes:

• Increased the drop chance of a certain Cosmetic item dropped by the Profit-Taker.
  • The Profit-Taker now only requires 3 Codex Scans to complete the Codex entry.
  • Excluded the Profit-Taker from being spawnable in the Simulacrum. 
  • You can now equip the Fulmination Mod on the Staticor.
  • Updated Nyx's Mind Control + Psychic Bolts and Titania's Lantern ability descriptions to better reflect their recent ability changes.
  • Improved numerous ability FX for Profit-Taker.
  • Improved the Staticor and Simulor FX.
  • MOA Companion vocals are now muted while in the Arsenal.

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when completing the ‘Prove Yourself’ Plains Bounty which would prevent new players from earning the Bounty reward.
  • Fixes towards a script error when voting on a mission.
  • Fixed inability to edit the Baruuk Mandala Decoration after placing it.
  • Fixed Corpus Amp Energy FX.
  • Fixed Baruuk’s [PH] NOT EDGY ENOUGH UI text.
  • Fixed LB on controllers not cycling Loadout Appearances.
  • Fixed a script error when waypointing Mine deposits. 

20 min from the Drop , lagged , didnt log in 

10  min after the lags got one of her relics yay.

i wish you good luck farming her.

Archived