Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.2

[DE]Megan

1 час назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

You can now equip the Fulmination Mod on the Staticor.

GREAT! *sarcastic clap* 0+24%=0

You broke the Staticore and didn't even upgrade lvl of riven mods for it (1/5).

Staticor was good for arbitration mission. Since it could do splash damage to drones. But now it's absolutely useless even with "Fulmination". And don't think about using charged attack cuz it's takes a long time to charge and deals small amount of damage (for enemyes) but it will kill you = pathetic.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Mesa Prime - Hotfix 24.2.2

e66edbe6644f874025ceaebf65c6cf36.jpg 

Become the fastest gun in the system with Mesa Prime. This legendary gunslinger comes with the Akjagara Prime dual pistols, the long-awaited Redeemer Prime gunblade and more!

5af81d7da6c8d9ea559e8f2a8dc24a9e.jpg 

Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime, and Redeemer Prime Relics have replaced all exclusive locations of Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics:

• Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Elite Sanctuary Onslaught (Radiant)
  • Numerous Endless mission modes
  • And the list goes on! Check out the official public PC drop tables here.
    • *Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics are also still out in the wild.

Check out Mesa Prime Access for the newest golden Prime Accessories and more: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

Dup9k9cUwAATIXx.jpg 
Banshee Prime, Helios Prime, and Euphona Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:

• Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.
  • Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Banshee Prime Chassis to Hydroid Prime Systems.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Missed Changes:

• When completing a successful animal Conservation using a Warframe ability, it will yield a ‘Good Capture’, as opposed to sometimes yielding a ‘Perfect Capture’. A successful animal Conservation using the tried-and-true Tranq/Echo-Lure technique was always intended to yield a higher gratitude.
  • Tonkor Reload Speed increased from 2 seconds to 1.7 seconds

Chat Moderation Changes:
As a continued improvement to our Chat Moderation, we have removed the ‘purple text’ indicator from Chat. Our previously mentioned third party professional moderation team will also be starting to emerge as early as tomorrow. 

A full outline of the Chat Moderation Responsibilities and Code of Conduct can be viewed here: https://www.warframe.com/community/volunteers

Changes:

• Increased the drop chance of a certain Cosmetic item dropped by the Profit-Taker.
  • The Profit-Taker now only requires 3 Codex Scans to complete the Codex entry.
  • Excluded the Profit-Taker from being spawnable in the Simulacrum. 
  • You can now equip the Fulmination Mod on the Staticor.
  • Updated Nyx's Mind Control + Psychic Bolts and Titania's Lantern ability descriptions to better reflect their recent ability changes.
  • Improved numerous ability FX for Profit-Taker.
  • Improved the Staticor and Simulor FX.
  • MOA Companion vocals are now muted while in the Arsenal.

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when completing the ‘Prove Yourself’ Plains Bounty which would prevent new players from earning the Bounty reward.
  • Fixes towards a script error when voting on a mission.
  • Fixed inability to edit the Baruuk Mandala Decoration after placing it.
  • Fixed Corpus Amp Energy FX.
  • Fixed Baruuk’s [PH] NOT EDGY ENOUGH UI text.
  • Fixed LB on controllers not cycling Loadout Appearances.
  • Fixed a script error when waypointing Mine deposits. 

nonskipable cutscenes, in 2018, come on DE.......

When completing a successful animal Conservation using a Warframe ability, it will yield a ‘Good Capture’, as opposed to sometimes yielding a ‘Perfect Capture’. A successful animal Conservation using the tried-and-true Tranq/Echo-Lure technique was always intended to yield a higher gratitude.

So, first you create a game rich in features, weapons, and abilities, for players to explore alternatives, experiment and find their way of having fun, then you force limit them to your tedious "way"? Relagating to the drawer the last fragment of utility of those poor frames?

A "way" made of animals spawning upwind, already alerted, within 2 miserable seconds after their answer, often in spots were it's litterally impossible to reposition in time? I would call  "tried-and-true Tranq/Echo-Lure" false advertising.

When completing a successful animal Conservation using a Warframe ability, it will yield a ‘Good Capture’, as opposed to sometimes yielding a ‘Perfect Capture’. A successful animal Conservation using the tried-and-true Tranq/Echo-Lure technique was always intended to yield a higher gratitude.

people wouldn't be using the abilities if the tranq rifle were 'tried and true' lol

Why did you guys change the music in Orb Vallis? would like the old music back because the new music idle/fighting sounds bland and out of place,

As a music nut, the new tunes doesn't sound like i'm in a engaged in a fight or battle. There is more but i will just leave it in feed back or something. 

Edit: Never mind, it does still play the old music it's just probably just "randomly" picked when I play there I guess. My mistake ignore this post. 

Reporting what I found so far:

Orb bounties are fun (dunno how long until they just get repetetive)
Using Archwing Weapons in normal mission feels amazing

BUT:

pls let us skip the dialogs after the first run.

Archwing Weapon deployment is.... well poorly optimised. The deployment animation  is way too long and you get killed unless you are reeeeally carefull, 10! minutes of cooldown for that thing? thats waay too long especially with a random group of ppl in the Orb mother fight and there are some scatchy things happening with Warframe abilities when you have AW-Weapon equipped: like Mesas 4 not switching to the Regulators but your normal weapons aaaand you being stuck in the ability without being able to end it or use other abilities.

Please fix whats broken and this Update will be awesome 

the need to have rank 5 in solaris united is pretty bad, most eidolon players aren't interested in doing it, i'm rank 5 but my friends who hunt more eidolons than me don't have interest on it so my rank 5 is kinda useless now, i think it should be modified to at least rank 2 or keep it like Cetus

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mesa Prime, Akjagara Prime, and Redeemer Prime Relics have replaced all exclusive locations of Chroma Prime, Gram Prime, and Rubico Prime Relics:

Still Chroma relics raining in Elite Onslaught even, "all exclusive chroma relics been replaced with mesa"
Hmmmm..

Still Chroma relics raining in Elite Onslaught even, "all exclusive chroma relics been replaced with mesa"
Hmmmm..

Hmmmm..

Archived