Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug or Intended?] Single reward coming from the Profit Orb Bounties even if it has 3 stages

Kevin8082

So I don't know if intended or a #*!% up(which I think it is) but theres 9 itens on the first 3 Profit Orb bounties at the end it gives a single reward but the UI showing that there's 3 stages and also on the end when it gives out the reward it shows like theres 3 rewards, one per stage, but it only gives something for the last stage, would be nice to have some clarification if this is a bug or it's intended, and even if it's intended you guys should change it, too many itens for a single reward to be given out.

I also wonder about that... but since they give you buffed relics i also wonder if it might be right.

I tried to grind for the set mods, but since i cant skip the stupid intro of them talking and the bug where the finish breaks the mission... it is just a pain.
I'm really not sure if i will grind for them again when the first two problems are fixed, because i really dont want to do the first mission 200 times... 10 times was enoth to make me hate the open world again, because the Eidolon grind sucks my engergy out enoth....