Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console M&K support needs polish.

Betsill

I was hoping this would get taken care of on it's own and I submitted a support ticket a month ago, but I booted up WF on xbox today and found that M&K is still very underdeveloped and unchanged since it's launch. Some things that I think need to added/changed are:

1- need a separate control scheme/sensitivity for controller and M&K. You currently have to remap your controls every time you switch controller types. There is a secondary tab for controls, but the controls don't always map right for some reason. 

2- Sensitivity for keyboard needs to be adjusted. It's definitely higher when you use a mouse, but especially with the UI it's WAY to low. Please add the same sensitivity settings for PC to the M&K input.

3- certain keys can't be mapped on keyboard. There might be others, but a huge one for me is that I can't map the "alt" key. I use alt to crouch(which is obviously used ALL THE TIME) so not having it on the right key is really annoying and hurts both my xbox sessions as well as my PC.

4- High DPI mice(aka good mice) don't work. This might be poor integration on xboxs side, but nonetheless it really needs to be fixed. If DE can't fix it then they have the voice to get xbox to take action.

Please list any other problems with M&K support on console that you have had. DE isn't gonna fix this on their own or they would have done it by now, so this post needs to be seen.