Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Titania's rework make her more viable beyond Dex Pixia?

(XBOX)zThulsaDoomz

They made her 2 much cheaper and easier to maintain, except it's still three garbage buffs and one decent one. Maybe multi-lantern will actually make her able to provide some reliable area lockdown effects? otherwise, nothing has really changed for non-razorwing gameplay.

wow these negative nancys 

the rework is great. her 3 can choke 4 points in a map. her tribute now is actually worth casting now that u dont need to spam it, along with energy reduction (was hoping this would be across the board tho). her 1 is fine just more CC really. and having the vacuum is very nice QoL  not having to dive down for energy great. her overall gameplay will be greatly improved by this and also makes her 3 argument a little more viable (assuming that damage buff applies to the sqauds attacking lured enemies)

i will fore sure be playing her more (shes already my 2nd most used frame tho)

also her archwing mode is significantly easier to handle. if people cant control her than i cant imagine how bad they are at in actual archwings.🤣

23 hours ago, Makunogo said:

wow these negative nancys 

the rework is great. her 3 can choke 4 points in a map. her tribute now is actually worth casting now that u dont need to spam it, along with energy reduction (was hoping this would be across the board tho). her 1 is fine just more CC really. and having the vacuum is very nice QoL  not having to dive down for energy great. her overall gameplay will be greatly improved by this and also makes her 3 argument a little more viable (assuming that damage buff applies to the sqauds attacking lured enemies)

i will fore sure be playing her more (shes already my 2nd most used frame tho)

also her archwing mode is significantly easier to handle. if people cant control her than i cant imagine how bad they are at in actual archwings.🤣

I see.  

I don't need her to be OP or anything, just fun and less clunky

Edited by (XB1)Thy Divinity

1 hour ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

I see.  

I don't need her to be OP or anything, just fun and less clunky

she got a bit of both. i'm also cheesed i tried to update my steam wf after a while of not using it. did not work. and i uninstalled the wrong warframe (steam/website downloaded one) now i have to redownload them both... i'm so bitter right now Lol

18 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

Maybe multi-lantern will actually make her able to provide some reliable area lockdown effects?

If you tweak your titania to maximize your 4 (like anyone who wants to play her), which means efficiency and strength, then your range will be simply put: ass. Even durability, with best tweaking will be around 130%ish.

Which means her whole rework did only 1 thing for her. Vacuum.

Rest is still as useless, as it was before.

Edited by deothor

pixie form is her only decent value tbh, moreso now vacuum has been added, she could still do with a larger energy pool for both pixie users and normal caster roles, tbh id be fine if pixie form was her normal/default form and they reworked her other abilities around that.  Imho her non pixie playstyle just feels bad allround.

As it happens, just the addition of vacuum to pixieform/razorwinglast patch has made her much much more appealing to me.

Edited by Methanoid