Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repeller systems do not exist

Rhyandra

32 minutes ago, Andrew7811 said:

That 1% should explain why you shouldn't be really getting many if any at all.

LOL I got Strain Fever:facepalm:

3X Repeller Systems Ultra Rare (1.01%)
Strain Fever Ultra Rare (1.01%)  

edit: or Eruption...idk, but I got one

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

These are required for building the new shotgun (Exergis), which is just a standard corpus weapon. How ridiculous is that?

Oh but of course, if the grind is a bit too much, we also have the "option" to buy it with plat 😉 😉 😉

Edited by Robolaser
  • Like 2

I have to admit I did the quest but decided to progress round the star chart and get arcanes and the like from Cetus as I am an MR8 at the moment so Fortuna has not really been in my farming sights but when I looked at some of the drop table items and drop chances I thought I could farm relics for prime parts and sell them even a ridiculously low prices and have enough for at least the shotgun. Apparently the shotgun is ridiculously good according to reports so I bought it for plat I had farmed. a 1% drop chance means you need 687 runs to get a guaranteed chance of getting the stuff you need.  That said it supposed to only take 2 minutes per mission so a 3 hour burn should get you something 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yeah...I can finsih the mission in 1:51. But you have to wait 3 minutes for the talking to end to accept the new Bounty

Talk to Eudico outside of the back room on your way to start the bounty again (or Little Duck once inside in the back room) - starting the dialogue with an NPC cancels the voice over and you can start the bounty again right away.

Edited by --Q--Merchant

19 hours ago, Karu-QW said:

Seriously, over 50 phase 2 bounties and I got NONE. Seriously, farming one resource this long is ridiculous.

its chance is in the ultra rare drop class which means it has less then 2% chance but more then 1% chance... it should be rare class which is more then 2% but less then 10%

51 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

After the hotfix, i finally got the repellar Systems. It probably took me less than 20 tries to get it. The drop chance is defintiely better than before.

So far 30 runs, still looking for them repellars.... 

Edited by Fellas92

FFS I JUST WANT TO LEVEL UP MY STANDING WITH LITTLE DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously phase one with the foruna was good with not needing to farm more stuff to build the arcanes and being able to to get debt bonds from ticker but seriously just to get the repeller systems.. I dare the Rebb and Megan to farm 10 during prime time.

same, going through this right now (cause I need ONE more), for some reason DE in their infinite wisdom believe this makes people play more. Where that might be true for a few, it makes others look at the rest of the game and want nothing to do with it because it's all the same. There is nothing fun, at all, about insanity. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. 

I am just so sick of this. Why, oh why, is everything RNG. Can't there be a something once in a while that isn't chance? Something worth it. And sure, after the holidays they'll come back and up the drop rate but by then (their goal being to keep us occupied while they're gone) we'll either be so sick of it that we don't want to do it ever again or be playing something else. So disgusted with them anymore, half-assed content with awful rewards and even worse drop rates said awful rewards.  

I've lost count but I'm sure I surpassed 50 by now if you include the Orb fights and bounty 2. Just ridiculous. 

I have enough gyro/atmo/repeller systems. What I haven't seen drop are the rare mod rewards (Deadly Efficiency, Arch-Gun Ace, Sabot Rounds, Critical Focus, and all the Strain mods.). I've run, quite possibly, close to 100 Solaris U bounties and I've only had 1 Arch-Gun Ace drop. That's 0 of the Strains, and 0 of the other Arch weapon mods. I've gotten enough of all 3 systems to make all the weapons and amp parts that require them, but I still have 0 strain mods and no Sabot Rounds. It's reached the point where I'm UPSET when I get repeller systems. (And yes, they do seem to drop more than atmo systems.)

On 2018-12-18 at 9:52 PM, Karu-QW said:

Seriously, over 50 phase 2 bounties and I got NONE. Seriously, farming one resource this long is ridiculous.

Repeller Systems is a pain, i was just enter the forum to cry about it, and here i see more tenno with the same issue .

buff Repeller Systems drop rate !  Repeller Systems