Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anansi - Male Spider Frame Idea.

Kalmiaity

Well, the way he'd work is sorta pulling his strings quite literally. Ensaring locations with thick steel-spider threads and anchoring a location down. Any enemy that'd slip through would get a constant stack of bleed and take damage. Say for his second ability, he could have it be called "Fester" bite into an enemy and sink your venom inside. The target that's bitten will take 60% less damage and start to slow down, and start to boil from the inside for about 4 seconds. Only to burst, and spread perhaps... a big thing of viral, or corrosive. His third, could be a literal CC ability, setting little web traps and as the second an enemy passes over they're flung up to the ceiling or into the air for a brief period and land down wrapped in a cocoon take perhaps little damage as they're bound and being squeezed to death. For his fourth, I'd say some sort of, terror. To scare the enemies, to give them a de-buff as in perhaps less accurate, less damage, and they take say maybe 20% more damage or at least SOMETHING like that. Maybe even have them hold their heads as they see what this spider frame really is. 

One thing is, I have no idea what sort of spider he'd be based off of. I've wanted some sort of spider-styled frame for the longest time, and think having something be the literal icon of terror would be honestly really fun. No idea how he'd look either honestly. So any critique, ideas, etc would help. Plus if ya like it, then thank you. Cause this has honestly been a big ol' idea as I do love Warframe, and enjoy the frames. 

Edited by Mr.UncleDeath
Changed the name thanks to an awesome user.

9 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Anansi would be a good name. He is probably the most famous male spider of myth mostly associated with knowledge and mischief but also cunning and wisdom at times.

Really? Might have to look into this, cause the name suits the whole idea of mischief, cunning, and wisdom. Would definitely give off a terror-styled vibe.

Edit: Looked into it, and wow it is interesting. Honestly love the name Anansi now. 

Edited by Mr.UncleDeath

25 minutes ago, Mr.UncleDeath said:

Really? Might have to look into this, cause the name suits the whole idea of mischief, cunning, and wisdom. Would definitely give off a terror-styled vibe.

Edit: Looked into it, and wow it is interesting. Honestly love the name Anansi now. 

Glad to hear it!

24 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

*Waiting for a loser to come in and say "bUT kHoRA iS a sPiDeR fRAme"*

Lmao, Khora ain't no spider frame. She's a dominatrix, and a very... confusing one at that. Cause she tries to be a good frame, but is also a pretty bad one. 

Very brilliant concept idea!

Also I was wondering about those tiny mechanical spiders that we can meet in Orb Vallis, the Raknoids I believe, maybe he could summon a couple of them as minions? Maybe they can be generated from your cocoons? 

Well that's just an idea, this spider frame is really intriguing!  Upvote for it!  😁

Edited by Heidelgard
I forgot it's a "he"

3 minutes ago, Heidelgard said:

Very brilliant concept idea!

Also I was wondering about those tiny mechanical spiders that we can meet in Orb Vallis, the Raknoids I believe, maybe she could summon a couple of them as minions? Maybe they can be generated from your cocoons? 

Well that's just an idea, this spider frame is really intriguing!  Upvote for it!  😁

Honestly I believe mini-spiders could work, if you ever watched a movie called "Mist" based off of Stephen King's book "Mist" there was a spider called the Gray Widower. It'd plant the host with little spiderlings/baby Gray Widowers. So that could honestly be a possibility. Nice idea man.