My old accounts

LordFlan

Hello everyone, I just have a quick question regarding accounts and wondering if anyone can help. I have 2 older accounts that I don't use anymore and I have already started a new one (This one). I have one account that I have no longer access to the email and the other email for the second account I've held on to. I've requested for these 2 older accounts to be deleted but nothing has happened yet (Only been a lil more than 2 weeks on ZenDesk) Is it ok to have these accounts under the same ip. I have not traded or anything in between accounts, these are just older accounts ive played on and want to get rid of. Am I breaking any policies or anything/ Can I get potentially banned or suspended?  I just really want to start playing on here and just want to know if anyone knows anything about what I should do.

Love, Tenno

11 minutes ago, LordFlan said:

Hello everyone, I just have a quick question regarding accounts and wondering if anyone can help. I have 2 older accounts that I don't use anymore and I have already started a new one (This one). I have one account that I have no longer access to the email and the other email for the second account I've held on to. I've requested for these 2 older accounts to be deleted but nothing has happened yet (Only been a lil more than 2 weeks on ZenDesk) Is it ok to have these accounts under the same ip. I have not traded or anything in between accounts, these are just older accounts ive played on and want to get rid of. Am I breaking any policies or anything/ Can I get potentially banned or suspended?  I just really want to start playing on here and just want to know if anyone knows anything about what I should do.

Love, Tenno

I have 3 accounts, each one has their own clans and different stages of progression.  I've been told this is acceptable because non of the accounts interact with eachother or have mutual friends.

In short, don't use the accounts to boost event scores, farm plat, post on the forums, etc. and you should be fine but it is ultimately up to DE if they will take action or not. 

Edited by MagPrime