Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-drive improved for the better or worst?

-CM-Smuggy

Just when I thought K-drive was improved for the better and BAM comes the new UPDATE 24.2. I've bought this new mod called "PERFECT BALANCE" which gives you a 66% chance on resist in falling down. You might think that "Oh! This is such a wonderful mod which cost me 14 mod slots that will make things useful~ BUT no, with or without this mod doesn't makes any difference since I'm getting ragdolled by a little unusual landing and it sends me flying like skyrocket. *shakes my head*

What do you guys think of the new K-drive update? I would like to read your thoughts about it.

Meh. K-Drives were pointless the moment they were released. The races, the one fun thing you can do with K-Drives, are a complete joke that just lowers your max daily rep. The way to grind rep is one of the most boring things in the entire game. And the best part is that archwing, of all things, is strictly better.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

35 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Meh. K-Drives were pointless the moment they were released. The races, the one fun thing you can do with K-Drives, are a complete joke that just lowers your max daily rep. The way to grind rep is one of the most boring things in the entire game. And the best part is that archwing, of all things, is strictly better.

Both K-drive & AW sucks either ways~

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Wym it lowers your max daily rep?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Hiero_Glyph said:

Because you have to pay rep to even enter the race. So even if you finish the race, which isn't guaranteed, you have lost 50 rep per race attempt for that day. Do 10 races, you lose 500 rep from your total rep available.

What the hell.... doesn't it reward you rep??? This is like the absolute opposite of what they should do, jesus

Edited by Learicorn

29 minutes ago, Learicorn said:

What the hell.... doesn't it reward you rep??? This is like the absolute opposite of what they should do, jesus

You still get rep but because you pay rep to enter the race it basically reduces your rep cap for that day.

And yes, Fortuna part 2 is basically the opposite of what they should do.