Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit taker mission timers don't match

TurroBandolero

It's simply ridiculous the fact that the mission has a 4 minutes time limit when the only weapon that can damage the orb, has 10 minutes of cooldown.

The problem lies on the fact that I'm forced to swich back from my archweapon in order to take down the shields, and when I do so guess what? I need to use my archweapon again and it's in cooldown by twice the time I have to complete the mission.

Words cannot describe the frustration of losing the mision because the game don't allow me to win and not because my fault.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Atmosphere Arch-Guns consume Ammo as opposed to unlimited Ammo/Battery in Archwing. Specifically new Heavy Ammo Drops which can be found from Corpus enemies in Orb Heist missions. Heavy Ammo Drops also reset the 10 minute cool-down when picked up, or replenish Ammo if needed.

Quoted from patch notes.

29 minutes ago, ShortCat said:

Because...

I don't know. I'm not saying I agree with it, just stating what I think DE intends.

Edit: They probably want the Heavy weapons to really feel heavy and the cooldown is one way to limit us overusing it. Quoted from patch notes:

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The intent here is to allow you moments of beefy damage output, and not become just another Primary/Secondary weapon. 

Edited by bluepheonix13