Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Astilla FX Seriously Weakened

Howl4Me

b36686f838.jpg

As you can see here, the Astilla's FX have been broken for months, since possibly before the release of Fortuna (although I think it happened sometime during Fortuna's release). It used to (appear) to fire a large, bright slug, but as the glowing FX are broken the underpinning projectiles are visible, and it looks as if it fires piddly little lines that shatter into an undue amount of glass. Looks really bad.

Edited by Glyphicality

It always fired those tiny needles. It never fired any "large slugs"

I know cause like i said i've been using this weapon since release and first thing i checked i wanted to take a look at the projectiles in captura.

It fired those same tiny needles as you showed on screenshot only difference they glowed a bit more giving the impression of being bigger than they really are.

Edited by Lythael

13 hours ago, Lythael said:

It always fired those tiny needles. It never fired any "large slugs"

I know cause like i said i've been using this weapon since release and first thing i checked i wanted to take a look at the projectiles in captura.

It fired those same tiny needles as you showed on screenshot only difference they glowed a bit more giving the impression of being bigger than they really are.

Yes... I am aware.

The needles are the 'core' projectile, and the slug effect was a glowing shroud around the needles which made them appear as different projectiles. For a retrospective look at how they appeared when working normally, here is a video:

Now, however, the Astilla's effect is entirely gone and now ONLY shows those tiny little needles that are supposed to be at the core of an effect, but because the effect is no longer visible, they are exposed. This makes the Astilla's shots look like absolute garbage, because they just appear as these piddly little lines instead of how they used to look.