Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Weapons must be added to all Loadouts

Salenstormwing

Equipped my Heavy Weapon the first time on my Harrow. Swapped to my Volt, and did Phase 4, and got out to the Profit Taker only to find out HEAVY WEAPON NOT EQUIPPED.

That's right, even though Archwings and K-Drives are available for all loadouts, the heavy weapon slot is LOADOUT SPECIFIC. So if you don't equip the Heavy Weapon on each loadout, you're into a VERY big surprise when you find out that Little Duck and Eudico let you go out to fight the Profit Taker without anything to fight it with.

Can we make the Heavy Weapon slot universal like all the other Vehicle Slots, or could you put it on the base Profile of each Warframe, so we can pick and choose it if it's going to be Warframe Loadout Specific.

indeed, this is all a bit messy right now, and i don't even see much reason why NOT putting the heavy weapon as a 3rd range-weapon everywhere - those AW-guns sure aren't better than many primary one (due to the lack of mods to make them on pair with them and them needing special heavy weapon ammo too).

anyway, the whole mechanic of the HW is rather bugged and bothersome because of this unnecessary "cooldown" of it (who ever though of this seems to think AW-gun would be OP in normal gameplay... figures how often the devs play their own game, is my opinion here...)

• 1 month later...
Le 18/12/2018 à 20:48, fr4gb4ll a dit :

the whole mechanic of the HW is rather bugged and bothersome because of this unnecessary "cooldown" of it (who ever though of this seems to think AW-gun would be OP in normal gameplay... figures how often the devs play their own game, is my opinion here...)

that's DE for you -_-