Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania's Rework does not resolve Core Issues she has

Duality52

I appreciate the Profit-Taker Orb fight along with the other new content brought into this last mainline update, but I feel disappointed upon seeing all the feedback from the Nyx & Titania Workshop and most of that hasn't been taken into accounted.

The only significant feedback taken in was the increase to Titania's base energy from 100 to 150 (300 to 450 with a maxed Flow, 425 to 637 with a maxed Primed Flow), which is relieving for Razorwing usage.

On the other hand:

1. Casting Animations: It got left unchanged, which again raises the question why? Khora's got her animations sped up back then, yet Titania's remained unchanged for already past two years. Just like Cautious Shot with explosive Primaries, Natural Talent is a band-aid fix, not a permanent one.
  2. Spellbind: Nothing got changed surprisingly. The few times Spellbind is used are: buffing up Razorwing Blitz and status immunity. Chances are you won't cast it on other enemies due to the ragdolling sending enemies flying. While you're in Razorwing, why bother casting it (without Razorwing Blitz) when you can kill the enemies just as fast if not faster than the slow animation of it?
  3. Tribute: None of the buffs got changed, even if you get the full effect from a single "soul", they remain to be contradicting to Titania herself (Dust wants you to get hit less, but Thorns wants to reflect damage back). None of the auras are affected by mods either. Look at Octavia, whose buffs are far more powerful in terms of effects (invisibility, multishot, etc.) and they scale from mods.
  4. Lantern: From the patch notes: "Targets will gradually float back to their starting positions", which still means they can get ragdolled if you have a high Impact weapon that hits them consecutively (Boar [Prime]). Four Lanterns is a bit interesting, but setting all that up is a pain considering the sluggish animation.

The increase in energy is nice yes, but again this does nothing to encourage a different playstyle of Titania rather than staying in Razorwing to be remotely "useful" in a way. I would say it encourages Razorwing more than the other abilities, which reflects "why should I crowd control them when I could kill them faster with this?".

26 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

I appreciate the Profit-Taker Orb fight along with the other new content brought into this last mainline update, but I feel disappointed upon seeing all the feedback from the Nyx & Titania Workshop and most of that hasn't been taken into accounted.

The only significant feedback taken in was the increase to Titania's base energy from 100 to 150 (300 to 450 with a maxed Flow, 425 to 637 with a maxed Primed Flow), which is relieving for Razorwing usage.

On the other hand:

1. Casting Animations: It got left unchanged, which again raises the question why? Khora's got her animations sped up back then, yet Titania's remained unchanged for already past two years. Just like Cautious Shot with explosive Primaries, Natural Talent is a band-aid fix, not a permanent one.
  2. Spellbind: Nothing got changed surprisingly. The few times Spellbind is used are: buffing up Razorwing Blitz and status immunity. Chances are you won't cast it on other enemies due to the ragdolling sending enemies flying. While you're in Razorwing, why bother casting it (without Razorwing Blitz) when you can kill the enemies just as fast if not faster than the slow animation of it?
  3. Tribute: None of the buffs got changed, even if you get the full effect from a single "soul", they remain to be contradicting to Titania herself (Dust wants you to get hit less, but Thorns wants to reflect damage back). None of the auras are affected by mods either. Look at Octavia, whose buffs are far more powerful in terms of effects (invisibility, multishot, etc.) and they scale from mods.
  4. Lantern: From the patch notes: "Targets will gradually float back to their starting positions", which still means they can get ragdolled if you have a high Impact weapon that hits them consecutively (Boar [Prime]). Four Lanterns is a bit interesting, but setting all that up is a pain considering the sluggish animation.

The increase in energy is nice yes, but again this does nothing to encourage a different playstyle of Titania rather than staying in Razorwing to be remotely "useful" in a way. I would say it encourages Razorwing more than the other abilities, which reflects "why should I crowd control them when I could kill them faster with this?".

So Lantern doesn't tether at all?  It just allows your team to screw up all of your CC a little slower and still requires a target (makes a potential life support drop immortal, slows down Kills Per Second)?