Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics added and vaulted in Mesa Prime

Zgwortz

Hi all!   I had been looking for a list of new and vaulted relics, and couldn't find one, so I did the research.   I posted this information as a comment to a different topic, but thought it might be useful in a topic of it's own, organized by relic instead of by Prime, since I'm fairly sure I'm not the only person who keeps track of vaulted and new relics.  This info has been gathered and cross checked from both the codex and the current PC drop tables.

All the new relics, including the ones which don't contain any parts for the new primes:

• Lith B6 (Redeemer Prime BP - Uncommon)
  • Lith C4
  • Lith K2
  • Lith M3 (Mesa Prime Neuroptics - Rare)
  • Meso A1 (Akjagara Prime Barrel - Rare)
  • Meso M2 (Akjagara Prime Link - Uncommon)
  • Meso P1
  • Meso Z2 (Redeemer Prime Blade - Common)
  • Neo M2 (Mesa Prime Systems - Rare)
  • Neo S9 (Akjagara Prime Blueprint - Common)
  • Neo Z2 (Mesa Prime Blueprint - Uncommon)
  • Axi C4
  • Axi H4 (Mesa Prime Chassis - Common)
  • Axi L3 (Akjagara Prime Receiver - Uncommon)
  • Axi R2 (Redeemer Prime Handle - Rare)

The following relics have been vaulted:

• Lith B5 *
  • Lith C3 *
  • Lith H2
  • Lith P1
  • Lith Z2
  • Meso B2
  • Meso Z1
  • Neo B5
  • Neo H2 *
  • Neo K2 *
  • Neo L1
  • Neo M1
  • Neo S7
  • Axi C3 *
  • Axi E2

* These relics were still in the drop tables off of the Profit Taker Orb for a day after launch - this has now been fixed.

Edited by Zgwortz
Update about the drop table fix.

16 minutes ago, Zgwortz said:

he following relics have been vaulted:

• Lith B5 

* These relics are currently still in the drop tables off of the Profit Taker Orb - I expect that to be hotfixed very soon.

That should have a star too, got a load of them instead of the gyro's I actually needed from doing the second mission.

57 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

That should have a star too, got a load of them instead of the gyro's I actually needed from doing the second mission.

Yup.  That's in the drop table - I missed it.  Updated.   Gyromag Systems is still a common drop from that mission - you simply had the RNG give you the relics instead.   (I predict it will be replaced with the Lith B6 relic when they fix it...)

9 hours ago, VanderBurg said:

Axi C4 still drops the Chroma Blueprint (rare chance).

As it's supposed to do.  The only prime parts which have been removed completely were those for Banshee Prime, Euphona Prime, and Helios Prime -- all the others (like Chroma Prime) should still drop from available relics.   So when Axi C3 went into the vault, because it contained a Banshee Prime part, the Chroma Prime Systems rare which was on that same relic had to be moved to a new relic, Axi C4.   There are three other new relics created for similar reasons: Lith C4, Lith K2, and Meso P1.

The drop tables for the Profit Taker have now been fixed so none of the vaulted relics are dropping anymore.   (Well, with the exception of Lith A2, which still is a reward from Mars Junction even though it was vaulted way back in March -- I think that one keeps being missed because it's not technically in the drop tables...)