Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scanner Equip Bug

TurtleSndwch

When you equip a scanner (by selecting it in the Gear wheel), your weapon immediately teleports to the sheathed position, instead of your warframe doing the sheathing animation of the weapon. And when you unequip the scanner (by selecting it again in the Gear wheel), you automatically equip your primary weapon, instead of the weapon you were using before equipping the scanner. 

Before:

I have my melee weapon equipped. I select the scanner in the Gear wheel. My warframe does the sheathing animation of my melee weapon and equips the scanner. I select the scanner again in the Gear wheel. My warframe unequips the scanner and equips my melee weapon.

Now:

I have my melee weapon equipped. I select the scanner in the Gear wheel. My melee weapon immediately teleports to the sheathed position and my warframe equips the scanner. I select the scanner again in the Gear wheel. My warframe unequips the scanner and equips my primary weapon.

I don't know if this is a bug or a feature but this never happened until Update 24.2 launched and I didn't see it listed in the "Changes" section. Also I'm not sure whether to post this on the "Mission" subforum or the "Art & Animation" subforum because I think this issue touches both those realms, so I'm going to post this on both these subforums.