Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa P stuck in animations

wakestarr

Mesa P gets stuck in mid animations all the the time. /Unstuck does nothing.

Mesa P gets stuck, locked, frozen mid animations - perhapsies triggered by hitting her 3.. or maybe her 2.. but stuff like this -. should slip into even an open beta.

Oh yea and an all operator hairs clip through the latest operator head gear... and the spider fights lag like hell.. 

I can confirm this as well, it's happening too often. The only work around is to die/respawn but that doesn't really help in Arbitration missions.

Mesa will get stuck even in peacemaker mode but doesn't fire the peacemakers, only your primary weapon. You can't disable peacemaker, activate any other abilities or items in the mission either. Only solution is to die.

Other times she will just freeze in one spot, can't activate abilities, fire weapons or move. I'm surprised we're not hearing more about this? I'm not sure if this is a sarpa thing or not but when Mesa uses the weapon it acts like it jams a lot. Similar to her getting stuck in animations. She goes to reach for the sarpa then quickly holsters it. Same solution, goes away after dying.

Can confirm and have pics. Tried the unstuck comand,transference neither worked. Had to die and self rez cause they couldn't even click on me to rez. Not first time to happen. I've noticed that it tends to happen when coming out of her peacemaker animation when she is pulling her mainhand back over her shoulder.2a3SMTY.jpg8YXio2x.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I got into the same situation 4 times today alone. Only dying or getting bumped around by the ancient tentacles seems to help. Once I got stuck during a bullet jump, ending in being able ONLY to move in the direction of the jump.. nothing else. Similar behavior. 

Sidenote. In most (but not all) occurrences the Head is not affected, so you can "look around while standing in the room... while bleeding out"... BUT if someone is reviving you during bleed out (since they see you on the floor) you'll get stuck again in the stance you had before... 

Quite a pain in this godly shaped A**...

I am experiencing the same issue with my Mesa prime as well. I never noticed this issue happening to me until last Thursday and Friday. Both occurrences where during a 45+ min survival game. Also I never saw this bug until I equipped my Redeemer prime but it could just be pure coincidence then again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have also met with this twice so far(three if i count that when i was stuck, enemies damaged me a little and after i fired i lex prime shot after activating a fully charged ballistic battery i could move again for approx. 3 seconds before i got stuck again) and unstuck only changes the direction i'm facing. Also my head still follows the cursor a bit and the second time i got stuck i could move forward without actually moving, regardless of which movement button i used(of course i could not turn while being stuck this way)

Note: It happened to me with simple Mesa, not the prime

Edited by XMage01223
I forgot to mention something

• 3 weeks later...

Just stuck in the middle of animation after casting Shooting Gallery in the middle of Arbitrations and obviously died. You can't use transference, cant use abilities, cant drop consumables, unstuck do not work, but you can thanking DE and cry and moan to your teammates into chat about your misery... You can dance, actually! It's somehow works well, buy you still stuck in a place, so dance to death! By the way I used non-prime mesa.

TEMPORARY SOLUTION: Press ESC and back to the game, in most cases you will slide on the ground, just do bulletjump and you reset your animations.

Edited by CorpusCrewman
TEMPORARY SOLUTION