Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo profit taker

lxTOXICxI

I was really hoping they’d let us do this solo but that 5 min timer on the last stage kinda kills that. Being I have bad internet I can’t get into a game without 500 plus ping, so I have no choice to but to play solo. It seems like they really designed this to be rough on solo players, first with the shields needing every damage type, which I don’t think is possible to carry that many. Then the fact that you have to use arch gun, so no rivens to help damage output there. And then they leave you with only 2 frames (chroma/rhino) that can boost your damage to it instead of letting other frames like gara/nezha damage boosts work. This is basically eidolons, but with archguns instead of operators/snipers and a timer to make it hard/impossible for solo players. It’s take long enough to get to the last stage solo, I don’t get the point of the timer. 

While I found the fight to be quite fun, I do agree that it needs a larger time-window for killing the orb, or at least a time-window that changes based on number of players in the squad, much like the bounties. That said, it won't be long before someone finds the best setup and kills the orb in 2 minutes solo.

grab umbra chroma and hard hiting weapon like boar prime with god rol riven , velocitus is best for the job provided you forma it and you can use amp to force orb shield weakness element to switch to other , 5 mins should be more when enough for solo kill