Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simulor needs a nerf

LjMjollnir

3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yeah, I don’t know what DE was thinking buffing a weapon that they initially nerfed for a very good reason.

Because the original Simulor nerf turned it from a top-tier farming weapon into a virtually useless gimmick. The buffs are presumably intended to get it closer to the 'usable but not oppressively overpowering' level that DE wants weapons to be in.

1 hour ago, MJ12 said:

Because the original Simulor nerf turned it from a top-tier farming weapon into a virtually useless gimmick. The buffs are presumably intended to get it closer to the 'usable but not oppressively overpowering' level that DE wants weapons to be in.

You mean it turned a cheesing tool into a virtually useless gimmick. I’m sorry but you’re wearing the face of the Warframe that was the icon of lazy XP farming. I’m not about to believe you when you don’t think Synoid simulor was completely broken.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You mean it turned a cheesing tool into a virtually useless gimmick. I’m sorry but you’re wearing the face of the Warframe that was the icon of lazy XP farming. I’m not about to believe you when you don’t think Synoid simulor was completely broken.

I didn't say that Synoid simulor wasn't broken. In fact, given that I explicitly say that they want to retune it so that it's powerful, but not oppressively overpowered, I think it's clear that I believe the opposite, because that implies that the original version was oppressively overpowered.

22 hours ago, MJ12 said:

I didn't say that Synoid simulor wasn't broken. In fact, given that I explicitly say that they want to retune it so that it's powerful, but not oppressively overpowered, I think it's clear that I believe the opposite, because that implies that the original version was oppressively overpowered.

In all honesty apart from tuning the visuals the only change i would put on the simulor series right now is changing the push effect into a pull effect and making orb deal damage on contact too.

On 2018-12-19 at 3:58 PM, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

So, apparently DE will select a random weapon every month and break it or make op (in a fun way)

Exactly. A weapon is first introduced and a few months later: Oh my GOD this is too OP!!! 

Then it goes beyond nerf, it becomes virtually trash.

After some time it gets buffed only to get to the conclusion that it is too strong again.

After nerfing Sicarus and Tiberon rivens because they were too strong for a 5 disposition, what is the next release? Akjagara Prime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!