Opting out of certain UI

Yato69

Would it be possible to add an option that would disable the animation where your Warframe presents the cought fish?

Would it also be possible to add the option to skip the cut scene of Eudico, Biz, and little duck talking at the final bounty for the Profit Taker?

I know this is rude of me to ask, but after a lot of frustration of running out of time while fishing during warm time, it occurred to me that it would speed up the process significantly.

As for the Profit Taker cut scene, it is becoming very repetitive each time it is activated.

I know very well that a lot of time and effort went into creating these, so I understand if my request is turned down. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

15 minutes ago, Yato69 said:

I know this is rude of me to ask, but after a lot of frustration of running out of time while fishing during warm time, it occurred to me that it would speed up the process significantly.

Your assumption is the animation just happens to last for a while. What if it's there to make sure you can only get X fish in a given amount of time? Further, if this is the case, why wouldn't it just be replaced with a cooldown that lasts exactly as much time?

Just now, peterc3 said:

Your assumption is the animation just happens to last for a while. What if it's there to make sure you can only get X fish in a given amount of time? Further, if this is the case, why wouldn't it just be replaced with a cooldown that lasts exactly as much time?

Well, that isn't the only reason. I believe the gameplay would become more fluid and fast paced once the animation was disabled. However, I do like how slow paced it is when I just want to relax, which is why I made a selfish request to make a type of toggle.