Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Build

Nacond

Question

Hi! Now that Mesa prime is out I wanted to know about your builds. I would like to use her 3 and 4 most often and also waltz. 

At the moment I'm using

Steel charge (because of points and polarity), fleeting expertise 5, Streamline 5, Vitality max, Primed flow 8(atm), Primed continuity max, Intensify max, Narrow minded max, Mesas Waltz max

Forget the last one but I'm not at home so I'm not sure about it... 

What would you change at my setting? Also the weapons are built for critical damage because of the low status chance. What do you suggest for the pistols? 

And how important is range? I don't use her 2 often or at least only to buff me and not debuff enemies. Her 4 doesn't seem to scale with range. Her 3 has a range of about 3-4 meters. Is that enough or is it too low? If to low why? 

Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day 🙂

2 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Nacond said:

What would you change at my setting?

Aura --> CP Mesa has trouble with armored enemies, Exilus maybe Coaction to strenghten AUra.

Vitality --> Quick Thinking. More eHP due to P. Flow

Rest is almost identical to mine (though I don't use Waltz)

4 minutes ago, Nacond said:

Also the weapons are built for critical damage because of the low status chance

mesa.pistol.jpg

empty slots = 2x 90% mods for weakness elements. anemic has more dps than augur pact because of fire rate

6 minutes ago, Nacond said:

And how important is range?

personal preference. My Mesa has 34% Range. Her 4 doesn't scale except the reticle decreases slower with higher Range. The satgger on her 2 seems decent but I don't think it's worth, Same to her 3. It's "just" a DR of whooping 95% to me

Edited by GnarlsDarkley