Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Nikana Prime any good anymore?

Marakai

Question

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

It's vaulted, so probably not worth it considering other things are far easier to obtain.

That's what I think too. It looks nice though :D. I think I should grind that rep for zaws and make few zaws instead. 

Its a good weapon but its vaulted now so its costs plat, a better alternative would the the dragon nikana, its not quite as good stats wise but it can be had in the game, is better than the normal nikana and has a 5/5 disposition so a dragon nikana with a riven will actually S#&$ on a nikana prime with a riven.

As for it being worth getting over galatine/atteraxx etc I wouldnt pay too much attention to the meta bs, youre more likely to have fun using a weapon you like and working to make it better than just using whatever is the current lowest effort max number generator. Unless youre one of the souless types that only chases the biggest numbers then dont bother with the nikana or anything else and buy yourself a a whip and overpay for a riven.

If you don't mind spending the 150-ish plat for the prime, then I say go ahead.  It is certainly a fun weapon with decent performance and stats.

The stances between Nikanas and Heavy Swords are quite different, so maybe a bit of testing to see which more fits your style of play before shelling out the platinum would be a good idea.